How can i craft tier 6 stuff?

Yisiscreise

I've been rising the miner 69 because it sais:

lvl 1: can craft tier 2 tools

lvl 2: can craft tier 3 tools

lvl 3: can craft tier 4 tools

lvl 4: can craft tier 5 tools

lvl 5: sais nothing about tier 6 tools

So im asking about what i have to do to be able to craft weapons, tools... stuff in general at tier 6

Thanks in advance!

I’m such a bigger fan of the A16 600 system

6 tiers is SO bland in comparison

Gameplay wise, IMO, the 600 system was VASTLY superior to the current 6 tiers and “no wiggle room between them” system

The 600 points system allowed for MUCH deeper variance in the quality of a tool or weapon and that also translated over to crafting and upgrading as well

Also, in looting = it’s a much better experience finding something because of how much more it varied in A16

I see the 5/6 tier system as inferior on multiple levels and see it as a backwards step for the overall gameplay

I mean, I do think the number itself “600” is strange at first, but it all worked out - if it were up to me, I’d make a “1k Item, Tool, Weapon Mod” that spread the points over 1000 points and not a strange number like 600

“You get your 1k Ak and 1k pickaxe yet” both sounds cooler than a 600 point or Teir 6 and I bet the gameplay of such a system would be more fun as well

You can't buy tier 6 anymore outside of tier 6 Solar Panels. If you are on a public server it would most likely be another player selling their tier 6s.

I 100% disagree with this change, there should a a very very low chance of buying or looting anything imo. When working in a group we have to practically draw straws on who going to respect for 10 int to get 5/5 Barter just the buy a couple of Solar Banks and buy up over the next few days tier 6 Solar panels. i think that bad design.

As for tier 6 weapons and armor, it's just easier getting max stat 10 and aquire all the passive buffs to weapons under that stat than waste points right away to craft crappy tier 5s when you can just find a better tier 6...

Again, bad design.

I suggest TFP redo the loot rarity table and allow us to find anything than having LOCKED behind Better Barter; just make it really rare. And allow us to craft tier 6 stuff, or perhaps find a rare component to craft tier 6 if you have tier 5 level skill ?

When they say you really don't need said perks/ skill in the game to aquire needed things is a lie.

As much as i understand the decision behind not being able to craft L6 items, the random stats make it a russian roulette either way, so it could have been enabled. L6 requires even more item parts than L5 and the possibility to make a crappy one is like the chance of looting a L6 instead of a lower level.

On the other hand, if we had 10 levels, things would be different, because the stats could perhaps be better spread. Another idea, perhaps have 100 levels, but the rarity (color) changes every10 or 20 levels.

I’m such a bigger fan of the A16 600 system

6 tiers is SO bland in comparison

Gameplay wise, IMO, the 600 system was VASTLY superior to the current 6 tiers and “no wiggle room between them” system

The 600 points system allowed for MUCH deeper variance in the quality of a tool or weapon and that also translated over to crafting and upgrading as well

Also, in looting = it’s a much better experience finding something because of how much more it varied in A16

I see the 5/6 tier system as inferior on multiple levels and see it as a backwards step for the overall gameplay

I mean, I do think the number itself “600” is strange at first, but it all worked out - if it were up to me, I’d make a “1k Item, Tool, Weapon Mod” that spread the points over 1000 points and not a strange number like 600

“You get your 1k Ak and 1k pickaxe yet” both sounds cooler than a 600 point or Teir 6 and I bet the gameplay of such a system would be more fun as well

I concur.

You can't buy tier 6 anymore outside of tier 6 Solar Panels. If you are on a public server it would most likely be another player selling their tier 6s.

I 100% disagree with this change, there should a a very very low chance of buying or looting anything imo. When working in a group we have to practically draw straws on who going to respect for 10 int to get 5/5 Barter just the buy a couple of Solar Banks and buy up over the next few days tier 6 Solar panels. i think that bad design.

As for tier 6 weapons and armor, it's just easier getting max stat 10 and aquire all the passive buffs to weapons under that stat than waste points right away to craft crappy tier 5s when you can just find a better tier 6...

Again, bad design.

I suggest TFP redo the loot rarity table and allow us to find anything than having LOCKED behind Better Barter; just make it really rare. And allow us to craft tier 6 stuff, or perhaps find a rare component to craft tier 6 if you have tier 5 level skill ?

When they say you really don't need said perks/ skill in the game to aquire needed things is a lie.

You just have to explain why solar panels are not optional and you will get my support :cocksure:

Archived