is there an alternative to 7daysdb? (gamepedia doesn't count)

XxUnkn0wnxX

Hi, just noticed that 7daysdb.com has closes its doors. I used to rely on this site for calculating what blocks work with with what. it was critical for me to know the max load of every block & item in the game. but now I cannot find an alternative site or even spreadsheet. which contains the max load & mass of every single item & block in the game.

I play on the Console ver of the game (PS4 Only) [shame its never going to get updated ever again]

anyone know of an alternative resource? as the gamepedia wiki only contains the mass of each block no max load anywhere...

Hi, just noticed that 7daysdb.com has closes its doors. I used to rely on this site for calculating what blocks work with with what. it was critical for me to know the max load of every block & item in the game. but now I cannot find an alternative site or even spreadsheet. which contains the max load & mass of every single item & block in the game.

I play on the Console ver of the game (PS4 Only) [shame its never going to get updated ever again]

anyone know of an alternative resource? as the gamepedia wiki only contains the mass of each block no max load anywhere...

I have looked around for console specific info for seed names in the past and there just are not any good places for info on this game.

so is there a DB out there? or is there a way to export that info from the PC ver of the game/files?

i'd rather not spend hours handwriting the max load capacity of every block.

Not that I'm aware of, and even if I pulled the hard data from 14.7 or a15, it wouldn't be guaranteed to be accurate.

I have tried several times to get the information to do something like this. I also wanted to try to develop a PC version that would be version-matched with the console with the idea of supporting Cross-Play, and was turned down. All I really need for it is the xml data from the config files, but they wouldn't release it.

The reason that there isn't a lot of information like this for the console is because you would have to have a dedicated person who spends a lot of their personal time gathering all the data, sorting it out, and publishing it somewhere. Like that one guy did at the start of this thread.

The problem is that the number of console players that would go to that extent for a game are few and far between. That is not an insult, it's just a matter of common skills.

Archived