Sign in to follow this  
HunterAlpha1

Red dot in reflex sight missing

The red dot on my reflex sight is missing, I've tried taking it off and putting it back on, and verifying my game cache but that doesn't work. Could that particular reflex sight be bugged? would making another one work?

Press 'F' to turn on the reflex light. Press and hold 'F' to select between things that light.

Press 'F' to turn on the reflex light. Press and hold 'F' to select between things that light.

You're thinking of the laser sight that goes in the light slot, I'm talking about the reflex sight that goes in the scope slot.

I figured it out, but holy crap I don't know if this is a bug or a hidden feature! I had a black skin on my gun, but when I swapped it out for a slightly brighter color(brown) the red dot came back but was very dim, but when I swapped for a really bright color the dot was brighter than default!

I had a black skin on my gun, but when I swapped it out for a slightly brighter color(brown) the red dot came back but was very dim, but when I swapped for a really bright color the dot was brighter than default!

Very interesting. Will check this out later. Thanks! Schwanz9000