Sign in to follow this  
CrazyDave66

CSMM/CPM Reset Regions

CSMM/CPM reset regions how does one go to set the regions as I can not find it anywhere by googling it or read the documentation on it - it says you can but does not say where to do it as in does it go in to file or what.

Any suggestions be greatly appreciated

Edited by CrazyDave66 (see edit history)

Yah I read that a few times, I must my really blind, it all working and all just trying to find where i can adjust the time frame as when it resets. Will reread it maybe slower this time

... turned out I am ...

Yah I read that a few times, I must my really blind, it all working and all just trying to find where i can adjust the time frame as when it resets. Will reread it maybe slower this time

Oh man I am damn blind I even read, obviously skimmed this = grrr at least I found it but still cannot find where I would put shutdownba <minutes> reset for instance

Thnks guys

Edited by CrazyDave66 (see edit history)

Oh man I am damn blind I even read, obviously skimmed this = grrr at least I found it but still cannot find where I would put shutdownba <minutes> reset for instance

Thnks guys

That's touched upon here in the form of an example:

https://docs.csmm.app/en/csmm/common-admin-tasks.html#scheduled-commands

Just a word of warning, we're redoing that page right now. Once the PR on github merges, this'll be the link to check ;)

https://docs.csmm.app/en/CSMM/automation.html

still can not find...

I have read and read this and still can not find where I enter these commands such as shutdownba <minutes> reset.

My server is on G-Portal and as stated and read "People who rent servers that have a game control panel..." does this mean my reset regions will reset automatically as got it to restart, think different than an actually reset though - unsure, this why I would rather CSMM to control my resets but I can not find where I enter these commands - don't know if am... or what but am at a real loss here and been trying to find this out for weeks and no luck to "where I enter and/or put these commands"