Thoughts and Prayers for JaxTeller718

Brian9824

Maybe they'll give him a boot of some kind, but yeah he has to have the pump for drainage, they going to keep him on antibiotics after the hospital, or should he be free of all that once he's out? And that's not even considering if he has to go to a managed care facility when they discharge him.

Keeping him in our prayers!

I may not have always agreed with Jax's vision of the game, but I always respected him and the work he did.

It sucks to hear about his health issues, but I'm glad to hear that the surgery went OK.

Jax, get well soon, we'll miss you til you do.

Jax, I've always loved your passion and your intelligent analyses and criticisms. You're one of those few who seem able to remain objective about the game even though you fell deeply in love with it, and the community is all the better to have you, your insights, and your work.

Get better soon man. I hope that foot mod works out great 🙂

Hope it goes smooth from here on out. You're in my thoughts Brother. Try to keep his outlook positive Shorty. And yours; can't be easy for either of you.

ill try but i think im about to loose it myself soulbreeze. I try to be strong but as they say everyone has a breaking point and iv done hit mine. To much worrie not enough relaxing.

Well Jackie boy, they're gonna have to pack it in now. You won't be able to count to A20 now. ;). Joking aside, I wish you a speedy recovery and I look forward to your triumphant return my friend.

ill try but i think im about to loose it myself soulbreeze. I try to be strong but as they say everyone has a breaking point and iv done hit mine. To much worrie not enough relaxing.

All you can do is take it one day at a time.

Hope for a fast recovery for Jax and peace of mind for everyone else around him.

Get back soon, man. :)

Archived