Sign in to follow this  
Brian9824

Thoughts and Prayers for JaxTeller718

Maybe they'll give him a boot of some kind, but yeah he has to have the pump for drainage, they going to keep him on antibiotics after the hospital, or should he be free of all that once he's out? And that's not even considering if he has to go to a managed care facility when they discharge him.

Keeping him in our prayers!

Congrats on a successful procedure! Sounds like a good recovery plan.

In honor of his modified max digit value, henceforth I shall always refer to Alpha 19 as Alpha Jax.... ;)

Oh, I finally got that... =)

I may not have always agreed with Jax's vision of the game, but I always respected him and the work he did.

It sucks to hear about his health issues, but I'm glad to hear that the surgery went OK.

Jax, get well soon, we'll miss you til you do.

Jax, I've always loved your passion and your intelligent analyses and criticisms. You're one of those few who seem able to remain objective about the game even though you fell deeply in love with it, and the community is all the better to have you, your insights, and your work.

Get better soon man. I hope that foot mod works out great 🙂

Wow. Just saw this thread. I and my team at Geek Gaming wish you a speedy recovery. Wishing you well!

Holy crap why i only see this now. Sending best wishes bud hope you have a fast recovery and back giving us the great work you do.

Get better dont rush we still be here when ya back.

I don't know him, but I wish him a speedy and complete recovery.

Oh man I just saw this now. Hopefully you'll get a full recovery mate!

Hope it goes smooth from here on out. You're in my thoughts Brother. Try to keep his outlook positive Shorty. And yours; can't be easy for either of you.

Hope it goes smooth from here on out. You're in my thoughts Brother. Try to keep his outlook positive Shorty. And yours; can't be easy for either of you.

ill try but i think im about to loose it myself soulbreeze. I try to be strong but as they say everyone has a breaking point and iv done hit mine. To much worrie not enough relaxing.

Thoughts & prayers for the expeditious recovery.

-Morloc

Oh wow. , a pillar to the 7D2D community.

Read so many of hits posts and played Ravenhearst mods.

Get well Mr. Teller

Well Jackie boy, they're gonna have to pack it in now. You won't be able to count to A20 now. ;). Joking aside, I wish you a speedy recovery and I look forward to your triumphant return my friend.

ill try but i think im about to loose it myself soulbreeze. I try to be strong but as they say everyone has a breaking point and iv done hit mine. To much worrie not enough relaxing.

All you can do is take it one day at a time.

Hope for a fast recovery for Jax and peace of mind for everyone else around him.

Get back soon, man. :)

Sorry to see the latest update was a bit of a setback. May Jax find the path to a speedy and full recovery as much as possible!