TacticalAction by IvanDX updated to 19.2

Tristam

• 2 weeks later...

No - fairly annoying though.  Although I found something Interesting.  In the resources subfolder there is an: "alt" file with no extension.  It seems like it's supposed to be "alt.unity3d" file.

<EDIT> Looks like the server don't want to load the 'alt' file.  Even if I rename it to alt.unity3d it still looks for that 'alt' file.  Although it works fine in Single Player.

<Edit: Update> It kills Valmars STARTER CLASS SYSTEM

Edited by Cadamier (see edit history)

That "alt" file is a resource file. I expect it's where the GTA:SA radio tracks are stored, among other things. It makes sense for the server to skip loading it, as it'll all likely be resources required client-side (that the server won't do anything with).

Also, to answer my own question: it does indeed seem to work with 19.5b60 at this time.

Edited by Kadigan KS-b (see edit history)

I was wrong about TA & Valmars - it was actually one of Stallionsden's mods.

Anyway - I put it on the server and it spews tonnes of errors generally starting below. 

2021-06-24T13:15:09 85.132 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/SERVICES/ni1631277_1_SHARE/ftproot/7daystodie/7DaysToDieServer_Data/../Mods\TacticalAction/Resources/alt" failed!
2021-06-24T13:15:09 85.132 ERR Model '#@modfolder(TacticalAction):Resources/alt?BeaconRPrefab' not found on block with name BeaconS
2021-06-24T13:15:09 85.132 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed
2021-06-24T13:15:09 85.132 EXC Model '#@modfolder(TacticalAction):Resources/alt?BeaconRPrefab' not found on block with name BeaconS
Exception: Model '#@modfolder(TacticalAction):Resources/alt?BeaconRPrefab' not found on block with name BeaconS
  at BlockShapeModelEntity.PoolLoadCallback <tonnes of code>

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Serialize/SerializedFile.cpp Line: 204)

The AssetBundle 'alt' can't be loaded because it was not built with the right version or build target.

Then NRE's.

It comes up on the server list - and you can attempt to join but it just sits there laughing at you while your system says something like "Loading configs" lol

Anyone have any luck with it on a server?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just looking for some help. The mods works fine except I dont have a button to craft the weapons even though I have read the schematic. They appear in my recipies but the craft button isnt there when i go to craft them.

21 hours ago, Scrimge said:

needs some help please, the mod isnt giving me the option to craft the guns even though I have learned the schedmatic and they are in my recipies. I jsut dont thave the button for crafting

try to build a workbench from this modlet. "Ammo workbench" AFAIR. Its with green logo on icon.

• 1 month later...

hello everyone , i'm a newbi on mods to 7 days to days and i have a problem . I  downloaded this mod beacause it's very cool and i like it but in the game all the stack of munitions of this mod are called "9mm"? Can anyone help me change their names?

(I'm French, so try to use simple words, and I have no experience in coding)

10 minutes ago, mspook31 said:

bonjour tout le monde , je suis un newbi sur les mods a 7 jours a jours et j'ai un probleme . J'ai téléchargé ce mod parce qu'il est très cool et je l'aime bien mais dans le jeu toutes les piles de munitions de ce mod s'appellent "9mm" ? Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider à changer ses noms ?

(Je suis français, alors essayez d'utiliser des mots simples, et je n'ai aucune expérience en codage)

https://ibb.co/djZ3MRn

• 2 months later...

Hi there, so i absolutely adore the selection of guns in this mod however i have been unable to ever interact with an ammobench to craft any of the weapons.
anytime i attempt to interact with one i am essentially locked out of interacting with anything until i log out and back in. Any ideas as to what could fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 11:01 AM, Wisdami said:

Hi there, so i absolutely adore the selection of guns in this mod however i have been unable to ever interact with an ammobench to craft any of the weapons.
anytime i attempt to interact with one i am essentially locked out of interacting with anything until i log out and back in. Any ideas as to what could fix this?

That's from the mod not being installed properly.  It's a common error, but I forget the solution.  I'm uploading an up to date version of the mod to fix any dead links, so grab the new one and try it out.