TacticalAction by IvanDX updated to 19.2

Tristam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, bdubyah said:

What exactly is the issue with it? And why can't you edit the localization file?

I can edit it, I just don't want to do it directly.  I think there's a way to append the data to it, rather than edit it directly, making it more compatible with other mods.

32 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

A localization.txt file in a mod is combined with the vanilla one when the game runs. So it won't have any issues with other mods as long as there aren't any entries with the same name. Which is unlikely. And may not even cause issues anyway.

So do I put the localization text in the mods folder, or do I throw it under... somewhere else?

What programs are used to edit the 7day models and assets?  I want to fix that glitch I get when the weapons are stuck in an animation after the animation is interrupted by the player switching items.  And maybe create some weapons of my own one day.

12 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

Dude. This is 2020. Take an actual screenshot or post the part of your log with the errors. Crappy pics help no one.

And just a guess, but you're trying to use this with DF, right? Probably things DF changes from vanilla that those mods are looking for.

Okay i dont know how to take a screenshot or where to find the log. 
Yeah im using it with DF do they not work together?

Google can help you figure either of those out.

And it looks like no, at least on parts of it. DF is an overhaul. Never assume any other mods will work along side an overhaul. From what little I can see it looks like vanilla perk(s) have been changed by DF so the mod can't find them. Same with some lootgroup names I'm guessing.