Sign in to follow this  
beerfly

Dev Diary arguing

Ahh I see. I apologize for confusing your word usage, even though your word usage is incorrect. Regardless you were wrong and my corrections are still correct.

K energy does not convert in to K energy. Your example of a pool ball striking another pool ball is transfering the energy not converting it. Research Newton's Third Law

Can I convert water in to water? no.... K energy does not convert in to what it already is.

Anyways I rather not talk more about physics because I have no interest in trying to teach it to people nor would I be any good at it. All I can say is go study. Thank you for the response. :)

Edited by ZombieSurvivor (see edit history)

Ahh I see. I apologize for confusing your word usage, even though your word usage is incorrect. Regardless you were wrong and my corrections are still correct.

K energy does not convert in to K energy. Your example of a pool ball striking another pool ball is transfering the energy not converting it. Research Newton's Third Law

Can I convert water in to water? no.... K energy does not convert in to what it already is.

Anyways I rather not talk more about physics because I have no interest in trying to teach it to people nor would I be any good at it. All I can say is go study. Thank you for the response. :)

Okay, yeah I see it now. Transfer would have been the correct word to use since the energy type didn't change.

• Like 1

Okay, yeah I see it now. Transfer would have been the correct word to use since the energy type didn't change.

Correct. I think the confusion is from the wrong usage of words. I do believe you understand but just used the incorrect wording is all and wrong equation for what you were saying. No worries man I do it all the time. If you read the crap I post before I have time to edit, half the crap I say would make no sense at all lol. thats why 99% of my posts are edited :) *fist bump*

giphy.gif

Edited by ZombieSurvivor (see edit history)

Fight me You Vultures BOIS!

VULTURE VS BEES!

I'm leaning towards both at the same time. Make vultures faster, smarter, and more patient/less aggressive, and let the hornets play the role of dumb brute.