Tins Tweaks for A18.3.

Just did some minor value tweaks to the clean and frenzy versions.

Mostly to the "snag" mechanic.

Trying to hit that sweet spot on things.

No need to re-download (unless you want the latest stuff).

Just keeping you all informed, that minor tweaks have been made.

Have to agree .... Tin's magic is special sauce :)

Ragsy !!

Thanks! No no no sir! Your vehicle mods are magic! ;)

Currently working on entitygroup list/ spawning/ and the Gamestage xmls.

Will be usable in vanilla, but will be set as a companion modlet for the three I have so far.

Fully compatible with A18.4ex.

Good to hear! Loving your newer mods so far. Any chance of bringing back Infection Requires Bleeding (IRB) modlet, or a variant? Would be super sweet if the zeds pulled you in close, then any attacks at point-blank range (<0.5m) were Bites (auto infection).

Edited by Cernwn (see edit history)

*Update* Compatible with A18.4[ex] and A18.3[stable]

Introducing The zombie spawn mechanic.

Description in op.

*Note still working on other things that will go into this modlet at later points.*

Can be used as a stand alone, but was designed with the 24hr zombie cycle in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to hear! Loving your newer mods so far. Any chance of bringing back Infection Requires Bleeding (IRB) modlet, or a variant? Would be super sweet if the zeds pulled you in close, then any attacks at point-blank range (<0.5m) were Bites (auto infection).

Yep, it will eventually come back. Just contemplating if I am going to stick with TFP infection, or just make a new one.

The bite thing may, or may not, come later. I have plans for it, but I have other plans I want to get done as well. ;)

Hope you and others enjoy what I have available so far.

*Update*

Updated The [Clean] and [Frenzy] 24hr zombie cycle modlets.

Just consolidated many of the animal hand items into one.

Also adjusted their damage values a bit.

Zombie dogs/mountain lions/wolf/Dire wolf/ and Coyote can't damage blocks effectively.

Also added the "snagged" buff to them as well.

Edit:vultures are adjusted also.

No need to re-download unless you want these changes in those modets.

Edited by Tin (see edit history)

Just want to give a heads up with the zombie spawn setting modlet. Concerning the latest experimental build.

Going to be adjusting the biome spawns again. Something funky is going on when in MP with it. It is doubling the spawns when 2 or more people are on. Brutal.. very brutal..

Going to leave it up as is for now, but will redo the biome spawns for it.

Edit going to rename it also :D

Assembling mods for Scavengers project. Very sad to see this got borked by 18.4. :( Look forward to its return. LOVED the pull mechanic to death. Literally.

It works in 18.4. Just not sure if I am going to be publicly releasing mods for 7d2d or not.

So in the meantime, I am just taking it down to figure out if I truly do, or don't, anymore.

Edit: and btw, hope everything is going well, and you start to feel better, and stay that way ;)

It works in 18.4. Just not sure if I am going to be publicly releasing mods for 7d2d or not.

So in the meantime, I am just taking it down to figure out if I truly do, or don't, anymore.

Edit: and btw, hope everything is going well, and you start to feel better, and stay that way ;)

Oh ok, i totally understand where you are coming from with that. Much respect for your contributions. Your modlets have taught me a lot just by looking over them and seeing how you accomplished certain things.

Thank you for the well wishes. Hope all is well with you as well :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can't seem to be able to download it from the https://7daystodiemods.com/ the dropbox liks are sayin' : 404 on both frenzy and non frenzy versions

That would be because I am no longer hosting mods here, or on that site. If you want to try those out, go to the discord link above, and you can still get them in my channel. Just click the pin and scroll down to "Tins A18 Modlets" link.

Can i get please The mods Player Mechanic Tweaks for A18 and 24 Hour Zombie Cycle

clean version? I cant download it anywhere. i am too please

Clean version is no longer available, but there are 2 other versions. Use the one that doesn't have the animal class label. Go to the discord link 2 posts above.