Announcement A18.3 b4 goes EXP

Hated

I have taken some notes and there is now a green check under the last few bug reports in the current bug thread that haven't been responded to. We see them, but haven't been able to get to them yet, can't reproduce them, or have something else in the works behind the scenes. I PERSONALLY will make sure to get them looked at by the end of the weekend.

Patience is not simply the ability to wait, it's how we behave while we're waiting. :wink-new:

Schwanz9000

I'm guessing √ in the bug reporting section was created to better help the players know that there report has been seen. Thank QA Testers, this change, if that is what this is, is great. I have no doubts this will lay to rest "the feeling of being ignored". Again, thank you very much. :)

EDIT: lol I was typing this at the same time you were Schwanz9000. Thank you on behalf of us all who report bugs.

I have taken some notes and there is now a green check under the last few bug reports in the current bug thread that haven't been responded to. We see them, but haven't been able to get to them yet, can't reproduce them, or have something else in the works behind the scenes. I PERSONALLY will make sure to get them looked at by the end of the weekend.

Patience is not simply the ability to wait, it's how we behave while we're waiting. :wink-new:

Schwanz9000

Thanks, yeah that will help know our report has been processed.

Archived