Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
xxx73

xxx73

Hi and thanks for sharing your mods. I have tested a few and here is some feedback. Just to be clear Im using a lot of mods and darkness falls.

Khelldon-HolyHandGrenade - cool, will make it rare drop just for fun. I reduced range and damage to avoid the whole gaming lagging a few seconds.
Khelldon-AwwNuts - it got added to recipes, but I did not get any nuts and bolts when harvesting/wrenching, conflicts?

Doughs-YouveGotMail-2.1.1 - nice mod to "pimp up some" loot containers :) , I will keep this.

Doughs-Electric-CapacitorBank-1.0.2 - I did not get this to working sadly, I saw one flash of light and then it was gone, maybe I did not understand the concept. Also I could not harvest any capacitor, I see that the capacitors get added to the blocks, but i cant harvest them.
Doughs-Buff-PipeBombs-1.0.6 - deadly business, if I have pipe bomb in my hand after casting the one I ignited, I get a lot of damage even far away.
Doughs-Buff-Sounds-Common-1.2.0 - not working for me, I think maybe conflicts with other mods, using Robeloto_LoudSoundsLowered and Reduced Hit Sounds While Crouched.

Im going to do more tests, since most vanilla blocks is not touched with any mods I afraid there can be some conflicts.

xxx73

xxx73

Hi and thanks for sharing your mods. I have tested a few and here is some feedback. Just to be clear Im using a lot of mods and darkness falls.

Khelldon-HolyHandGrenade - cool, will make it rare drop just for fun. I reduced range and damage to avoid the whole gaming lagging a few seconds.
Khelldon-AwwNuts - it got added to recipes, but I did not get any nuts and bolts when harvesting/wrenching, conflicts?

Doughs-YouveGotMail-2.1.1 - nice mod to "pimp up some" loot containers :) , I will keep this.

Doughs-Electric-CapacitorBank-1.0.2 - I did not get this to working sadly, I saw one flash of light and then it was gone, maybe I did not understand the concept. Also I could not harvest any capacitor, I see that the capacitors get added to the blocks, but i cant harvest them.
Doughs-Buff-PipeBombs-1.0.6 - deadlt business, if I have pipe bomb in my hand after casting the one I ignited, I get a lot of damage even far away.
Doughs-Buff-Sounds-Common-1.2.0 - not working for me, I think maybe conflicts with other mods, using Robeloto_LoudSoundsLowered and Reduced Hit Sounds While Crouched.

Im going to do more tests, since most vanilla blocks is not touched with any mods I afraid there can be some conflicts.

xxx73

xxx73

Hi and thanks for sharing your mods. I have tested a few and here is some feedback. Just to be clear Im jusing a lot of mods and DF.

Doughs-Buff-PipeBombs-1.0.6 - deadlt business, if I have pipe bomb in my hand after casting the one I ignited, I get a lot of damage even far away.

xxx73

xxx73

miss clicked, coming post soon

xxx73

xxx73

Hi and thanks for sharing your mods. I have tested a few and here is my comments:

Khelldon-HolyHandGrenade - nice and cool, will make that a extremely rare drop just for fun. I reduced range and damage to avoid the whole gaming lagging a few seconds.
Khelldon-AwwNuts - it got added to recipes, but I did not get any nuts and bolts when harvesting/wrenching.

Doughs-Electric-CapacitorBank-1.0.2 - I did not get this to working sadly,