A19/A18 CreaturePacks - A community entity project

xyth

Hello to all I want to congratulate you for doing such a good job, I also want to ask why the Robeloto zombies shoot vomit perfectly, but not the human pack. Is something missing in the code? Is there something i can edit myself in my config folder? I know it has nothing to do with the Robeloto mod, but I found it curious.

The vomit attack does not translate well to non zombies for creaturepack unfortunately, causing them to shoot erratically. Npc mod humans shoot spot on, but it has added code that requires dmt.

ooohh i see , thanks for answering me

Thank you xyth and all those who contribute to the creature pack, all your effort is greatly appreciated, day by day they improve this wonderful pack.

Question, can survivors be put to attack zombies and bandits instead of running away?

Cheers

Gouki

The base survivors always flee, kinda like scared villagers. They will fightback if attacked. If I recall correctly, DarkStar changed his survivors to be more neutral, attacking zombies but running away otherwise.

Hay Xyth, i have a problem when joining my friends server that's running creature packs. We are using the exact same version of creature pack but when i join the server i get some error that my client cant load x numbers of assets for the mod and after a while i get null ref error spam and cant continue. Playing solo yields no errors when loading and no problems even after hours of playn. Any ideas ?

Yea, the files are there. When i play solo there are no errors of missing assets. We have installed the same version from the same source (7daystodiemods). Its only when i connect to my mates server i get this error. He doesn't get any errors when he starts the server. We have tried a few mods (and removed some) and i think something just got messed up during the way.

Edit: you asking if the files were actually there made me go check more thorough, and lo and behold some were actually missing. For some reason not all of them got copied from the zip. Ive added them manually now and we will check a bit later tonight if that will fix it.

Edited by Mrjohn1337 (see edit history)

Major refactoring of all packs to isolate each from vanilla extends.  New templates added, so if you donate entities please extend from an existing template then make edits in that character as needed.

Should be save safe, but one can never be sure.

Added a new Fatman zombie by TSBX

Will add new guppy zeds soon, but first:

CreaturePackHuman edits:

Commented out the Guppy07soldier with the flame thrower (causes major FPS drop) until the particle can be fixed.

Edited sound files to prevent wordsoup on attacking or hit.  They will talk trash less often in combat now.

Creaturepackzombies:  Fix rare NRE error due to new zombieanimaltemplate

CreaturePackAnimals:  Some minor edits to animal tasks

8 minutes ago, Darkstardragon said:

found a cool model so had to do a creaturepackmech out of it

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/665628134477135932/705118818107785246/unknown.png

xyth and gup helped me get it in

Yay! Thank you!!! Now... Why does it look so familiar, can't you give me a hint? LOL! I will just pretend I have absolutely no idea where the inspiration for it came from, let me just tell you I LOVE IT, please keep up the awesome work! :angel:

Pushed some small changes today to zombies and humans.  Upgraded zombie AITasks so as far as i can tell they target everything alive but zombies now.  All classes of humans seem to attack zombies.  Let me know if something isnt attacking a class like you would expect.

Commented out 2 guppy soldiers that were adversly effecting FPS.  Hes working on fixes.  Also commented out 1 TSBX cop, as he wants to improve it.   Fixed xml issue where a material replacement was causing an NRE.