Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
khzmusik

khzmusik

added link to XML file

On 7/8/2021 at 9:48 PM, Father said:

error when loading 

wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundattack')]"
2021-07-08 21:45:17 
wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundhurt')]"
wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundsense')]"
wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundalert')]"
wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundrandom')]"

@xyth I think this is due to a mismatch in casing? For example, the property name is "SoundAttack" not "soundattack". (That's also the full name so I don't think you need the starts-with command.)

EDIT: Wait - I went to the Git repo and the casing is correct.

https://github.com/7D2D/A19Mods/blob/master/2-CharacterEffectsPack/Config/entityclasses.xml#L114

@Father Where did you get the pack? Is it possible there was some kind of casing conversion happening somewhere? Or perhaps you have an older version?

khzmusik

khzmusik

added link to XML file

error when loading 

wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundattack')]"
wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundhurt')]"
wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundsense')]"
wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundalert')]"
wrn xml patch for "entityclasses.xml" from mod "2-charactereffectspack" did not apply: <remove xpath="//entity_class[starts-with(@name, 'npc') and not ( starts-with(@name, 'npctrader') ) ]/property[starts-with(@name, 'soundrandom')]"

@xyth I think this is due to a mismatch in casing? For example, the property name is "SoundAttack" not "soundattack". (That's also the full name so I don't think you need the starts-with command.)

https://github.com/7D2D/A19Mods/blob/master/2-CharacterEffectsPack/Config/entityclasses.xml#L114

@Father Where did you get the pack? Is it possible there was some kind of casing conversion happening somewhere? Or perhaps you have an older version?

khzmusik

khzmusik

added link to XML file

error when loading 

https://github.com/7D2D/A19Mods/blob/master/2-CharacterEffectsPack/Config/entityclasses.xml#L105

khzmusik

khzmusik

error when loading 

@Father Where did you get the pack? Is it possible there was some kind of casing conversion happening somewhere?

khzmusik

khzmusik

error when loading