On 10/23/2020 at 1:35 PM, xyth said:
I have lots more birds and animals, so once the WinterWeen mod is released I should have time to add more. Any requests?
- Roadrunners (INSTEAD OF chickens), Gila Monsters and Scorpions for Desert biome.
- Gators/Crocodiles, Snapping Turtles and Venomous Watersnakes (Nerodia fasciata - AZ version of water moccasin or cottonmouth) for Water biome.
- Quail (INSTEAD OF chickens), Badgers, Red Foxes and Gazelle/Antelope for Forest biome.
- Mountain Sheep and Snowy Owls for Snow biome.
- Raccoons and Rats random chance to spawn upon searching trashcans/dumpsters in City biome.
SEPERATE POSSIBLE TODO:
- Infected or heavily mutated versions of any existing animals for your zombie creature pack - think Grace or zombie vultures/bears/dogs, and Swarms for small infected critters.
- XTRA pass: Creatures only spawn in appropriate biome(s).
- XTRA pass: Creature AI is appropriate to actual animals behavior (fight, flight, fight if injured), proximity (attack when too close), SIZE of prey (if any). i.e. Healthy foxes won't attack prey significantly larger than themselves, but Honeybadger don't care...