Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
xxx73

xxx73

2 hours ago, xyth said:

If I had more time I would drag all the sounds into an editor and add additional quiet time at the end of each clip so there would  be a built in delay between calls.  A quicker solution is to reduce the range of the sounds so fewer birds are in range at any given time.  I can drop the range from 150M to some smaller value, 100M or even less.   

Hi again, that would be great, at least for me, I love the birds and I cant play without them now. Its really nice to hear them in distant, maybe 75 meters is ok.
Another way to create pause is to put in 50% of silent sound files, I did that before in other games, that will create quite times. This combined with range reduction would be a great combination.

xxx73

xxx73

2 hours ago, xyth said:

If I had more time I would drag all the sounds into an editor and add additional quiet time at the end of each clip so there would  be a built in delay between calls.  A quicker solution is to reduce the range of the sounds so fewer birds are in range at any given time.  I can drop the range from 150M to some smaller value, 100M or even less.   

Hi again, that would be great, at least for me, I love the birds and I cant play without them now. Its really nice to hear them in distant, maybe 75 meters is ok.
Another way to create pause is to put in 50% empty sound files, I did that before in other games, that way it will create quite times. This combined with range reduction would be a great combination.

xxx73

xxx73

2 hours ago, xyth said:

Another way to create pause is to put in empty sound files, I did that before in other games, that way it will create quite times. This combined with range reduction would be a great combination.

xxx73

xxx73

2 hours ago, xyth said:

Another way to create pause is to put in empty sound files, did that before in other games, that way it will create quite times.

xxx73

xxx73

2 hours ago, xyth said: