Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
xxx73

xxx73

Thanks for the update :)

Just tested it now, the new birds sounds are great, only issue now is that I have so many birds spawning I hear singing all the time :D
For the distant birds sounds I think there should be more pauses in between, but as said I have different spawn groups for birds so I have much more birds that was intended from the mod.
The snow tornado is amazing, the snow storm is also great. And the bats is great to use in burnt forest, also the fox is awesome, and the goat is great in desert. With this animal mod and zombie mod I can make theme based animal and zed spawning for each biome :D
I made new groups for birds for each biome and added to spawning so I get much more birds than other animals.
Really amazing work with this packs, thanks for doing this :)

Update:
I love the new birds sounds from distant, but with 3-4 birds in the areas it is too much Im sorry to say.

xxx73

xxx73

Just tested it now, the new birds sounds are great, only issue now is that I have so many birds spawning I hear singing all the time :D
For the distant birds sounds I think there should be more pauses in between, but as said I have different spawn groups for birds so I have much more birds that was intended from the mod.
The snow tornado is amazing, the snow storm is also great. And the bats is great to use in burnt forest, also the fox is awesome, and the goat is great in desert. With this animal mod and zombie mod I can make theme based animal and zed spawning for each biome :D
I made new groups for birds for each biome and added to spawning so I get much more birds than other animals.

xxx73

xxx73

For the distant birds sounds I think there should be more pauses in between.

xxx73

xxx73

Maybe the range is a little too long now for bird sounds, but much better than it was.

xxx73

xxx73

xxx73

xxx73