Jump to content

Is there some filler blocks missing?


Recommended Posts

So i was building and once i got to the corners i couldnt find the filler block to fill this gap in the image below, It used to be called ramp corner filler or something, has this been removed or am i just not looking in the right area? Ive checked the block shape with wood frame but couldnt see it in there.




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...