Trunkism

Trunks_Budo

I'm literally just saying that to balance these new changes they have to fix how zombies walk. This elementary school Minecraft-walking where they follow a grid doesn't mesh well with the new changes. Anyway, Stallion and fox, you two can go ♥♥♥♥ yourselves. Enjoy your lives of debt slavery and closet alcoholism.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now you're the one projecting in reaction to the fact that I predicted the method through which you handle death is death. I am way too prideful to save scum, I beat myself up about it for months trying to master Interloper difficulty. But I finally did it, and nobody can take that away from me. Especially not you.

I'm literally just saying that to balance these new changes they have to fix how zombies walk. This elementary school Minecraft-walking where they follow a grid doesn't mesh well with the new changes. Anyway, Stallion and fox, you two can go ♥♥♥♥ yourselves. Enjoy your lives of debt slavery and closet alcoholism.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now you're the one projecting in reaction to the fact that I predicted the method through which you handle death is death. I am way too prideful to save scum, I beat myself up about it for months trying to master Interloper difficulty. But I finally did it, and nobody can take that away from me. Especially not you.

Says the admitted pothead... loooooooooooool

Fox what the hell are you talking about? I'm upset because I can't actually survive a death is death run on 7 days like I can on the long dark. It took me 50 tries, like 50 deaths on interloper before I finally got situated and got a correct run going. But I'm confident the same is not possible on 7 days to die, that's why there's a chart that keeps track of your deaths: They expect you to die and come back, and they've designed their game to facilitate that as much as possible.

That's a wonderful comparison of chalk and cheese.

If The Long Dark had zombie hordes attacking you once a week I'm pretty sure it would be much harder to survive, conversely, turning off zombies in 7dtd makes a death-is-death run trivial.

Personally I prefer the classic non-running zombies, it certainly makes surviving much easier. Set their max speed to Jog and it's a far more relaxing game.

While you guys are working for a living I'll be here living in the country, keeping fires stoked in the winter and enjoying leisure time with my wife every day. Some people are just more privileged than others and aren't required to engage in the triviality of a life of labor where they're ripped apart from their families every day in service of economic gain ^_^\m/ Some, however, are not more privileged. And are required to sell their lives, cognitive capacities, and familial relationships in pursuit of staying afloat economically. Why would I need to save scum, when I have all the time in the world to keep trying until I succeed? You have the weekend. That's it. It's okay to have less. Be appreciative of the limitations you have. They define you.

- - - Updated - - -

And please... I quit pot two years ago, because I had the time to devote to combating withdrawal symptoms. I'm proud of being clean from it, it was unbecoming of me to numb my irritations and mend my wounded sobriety with it. I got tons of therapy, overcame my psychological shortcomings, and nullified my need for consistent self-medication. Now I just cut out the toxic elements of my life which would, in the past, make me burn a bong load. This game in its current build is such an element, it does not reward adaptiveness or skill.

By the way, on a closing note: If you want to combat food poisoning early-game, put your first 2 skill points into living off the land and iron gut. You'll harvest 2 snowberries at a time and won't have any risk of poisoning from them, it'll keep you fed while you grind quests for the trader, you can supplement this with the purchase of food and drink from the vending machine. I tried to find a fix for the broken melee mechanics, but short of placing spike traps in doorways in a POI, or sticking exclusively to spear-throwing, I found nothing.

While you guys are working for a living I'll be here living in the country, keeping fires stoked in the winter and enjoying leisure time with my wife every day. Some people are just more privileged than others and aren't required to engage in the triviality of a life of labor where they're ripped apart from their families every day in service of economic gain ^_^\m/ Some, however, are not more privileged. And are required to sell their lives, cognitive capacities, and familial relationships in pursuit of staying afloat economically. Why would I need to save scum, when I have all the time in the world to keep trying until I succeed? You have the weekend. That's it. It's okay to have less. Be appreciative of the limitations you have. They define you.

- - - Updated - - -

And please... I quit pot two years ago, because I had the time to devote to combating withdrawal symptoms. I'm proud of being clean from it, it was unbecoming of me to numb my irritations and mend my wounded sobriety with it. I got tons of therapy, overcame my psychological shortcomings, and nullified my need for consistent self-medication. Now I just cut out the toxic elements of my life which would, in the past, make me burn a bong load. This game in its current build is such an element.

You're really lashing out. Sorry for striking a nerve so bad, but that's not a good reason to project your insecurities on others man.

I'm literally useless can't play 7 days to die so need to get the fun pimps to make it easy and boring for others so I can pretend to have skill and for those that have skill and can actually aim and shoot they are way better then I so I must offend them.

Ps: I was removed from breast feeding way to early

*****yawns****

What's funny is you're all overlooking my primary point: The zombies can't even walk directly toward you, they keep turning 45 degrees on their path to you because of the game's grid.

* snip *

while true that they zig zag when walking at an angle, nw, ne, sw, se. they do walk straight when it is direct n, s, e, w, I just step to the side and get a straight shot. the pathing is still a bit ragged, but in most voxel games where everything is in a grid, that happens.

Archived