Announcement: A18.3 b3 Experimental Languages

Hated

PT-BR = brazilian

WTF is this language????? brazilian doesnt exist. The language is portuguese.

Actually, there are a number of differences between Portuguese and Brazilian ( A fact my Portuguese other half made me acutely aware of).

Here's a link to the basic differences.

https://www.livinglanguage.com/blog/2013/06/11/differences-in-brazilian-and-european-portuguese-and-tu-vs-voce/

Actually, there are a number of differences between Portuguese and Brazilian ( A fact my Portuguese other half made me acutely aware of).

https://www.livinglanguage.com/blog/2013/06/11/differences-in-brazilian-and-european-portuguese-and-tu-vs-voce/

In the same way that there are basic differences between Spain's Spanish and that from America. In fact, I am certain there are quite a few differences within the different Spanish speaking countries in America itself, since it is such a large area.

U can use shift+q it will teleport you to the point where you are looking

Yeh as mentioned to faatal when discussing this. That doesnt work well. Esp in the prefab editor. Building a prefab .

Default speed of god mode should be how fast ypu are when you activate pegasus. Its annoying tho having to always activate pegasus buff.

Pegasus buff should then be increased as well on top of the new default for those whom want to go faster.

But after seeing finally god mode got increased and when i try it out it is still the same speed as previous is a bit off putting.

That's like saying American is not English...(which I tend to agree with when people substitute their/they're/there with just there etc.) ..but technically a dialect doesn't change a language.

That's like saying American is not English...(which I tend to agree with when people substitute their/they're/there with just there etc.) ..but technically a dialect doesn't change a language.

Well considering half my family is Portuguese, they (and every Portuguese person I've met, along with a few Brazilians I've met) have all stated that they are different enough to be classed as Portuguese and Brazilian-Portuguese, i'll take their word for it.

I'll class them as experts over you.

Well considering half my family is Portuguese, they (and every Portuguese person I've met, along with a few Brazilians I've met) have all stated that they are different enough to be classed as Portuguese and Brazilian-Portuguese, i'll take their word for it.

Unfortunately, even though you or I would consider Brazilian Portuguese and Latin-American Spanish as completely separate languages from their parent language (they have changed enough, in my view, to deserve that) some outlets, like Wikipedia, class them as dialects, so I suppose that's what others are seeing. Now, if I went to South America or Central America I would be very careful of my language since I know that expressions that mean one thing in Spain mean completely different things (and naughty at that) in some of those countries (or so my ex told me once).

Sure. But also consider the danger: If Portuguese and Br-Portuguese were to be classified as different languages it would halve the respective customer base. It might lead to game developers choosing other languages to support instead of those two.

Archived