Sentence

seryi

I believe that weapons cannot be created, they can be assembled, as in old alpha, only there will be more or less details depending on which weapon.To do this, you will need to find a book (diagram) of weapons.A level of quality will not be

I have an idea radio, its 2 kinds broken and working. The working radio can be turned on and you will hear the voice of a random merchant, when nps with normal intelligence appear, you can turn on the radio and take a task from them.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the loot system can be changed. A certain loot in a certain place. For example, in an ordinary house you can find clothes and food, in a medicine hospital, in a factory with weapons, weapons, parts of weapons and fashion.I have a bad English, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

I wrote down ideas not to forget.

I believe that weapons cannot be created, they can be assembled, as in old alpha, only there will be more or less details depending on which weapon.To do this, you will need to find a book (diagram) of weapons.A level of quality will not be

well in this new world some parts may not be able to be found. so to me it makes sense why you need items to make guns.

plus thats that the parts are basically

Archived