Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Sinagrit Baba

Sinagrit Baba

Comment policy has been changed.

I'm glad you like it. You are absolutely right. Comments are under our control. We help by answering simple questions. If people have big problems (modding, bug etc.), we direct them to the mod forum topic.* You don't have to worry about that. You just focus on your works.

*We no longer direct them to the forum topic via comments. It is enough to add forum or support links to the mod pages. Those who have problems already use forum or support links.(usually) Users do not want to constantly see "go to forum" comments.

Also, an info box has been added to the comment form.

Sinagrit Baba

Sinagrit Baba

Comment policy has been changed.

I'm glad you like it. You are absolutely right. Comments are under our control. We help by answering simple questions. If people have big problems (modding, bug etc.), we direct them to the mod forum topic.* You don't have to worry about that. You just focus on your works.

*We no longer direct them to the forum topic via comments. It is enough to add forum or support links to the mod pages. Those who have problems already use forum or support links.(usually) Users do not want to constantly see "go to forum" comments.

Sinagrit Baba

Sinagrit Baba

I'm glad you like it. You are absolutely right. Comments are under our control. We help by answering simple questions. If people have big problems (modding, bug etc.), we direct them to the mod forum topic. You don't have to worry about that. You just focus on your works.