Lam's A20 modlets

lammetje

I have been a huge 7DTD fan for years now and I like to mod the game to suit my playing style

so I wanted to share my mods with the community and hopefully some of these will be useful for some1 else.

Since I can no longer post mods directly to these forums all links down below are re-directions to the nexusmods website

Mods using Lam's Attribute tree :

Faster tools perk
Experience perk
Gold digger perk
Run speed perk
Tier 6 crafting perk                                                also available in a stand alone version
Crafting speed perk
Faster smelting perk
Max HP perk
Max stamina perk
Power module perk
Loot bag drop chance perk
Auger,chainsaw booster perk
Zombie harvest Perk
Increased ammo clip perk

Stand alone perks :

Improved miner 69r
Treasure hunter adjustment
Improved lock picking

Other :

90 slot original slot size backpack
136 slot backback
200 slot backpack
250 slot backpack
420 slot backpack
Vehicle storage                 optional files for increased drone storage and increased player crafted storage chests
improved solar and generator 
Night vision helmet module
speedy nail gun's
Admin public farm
Increased mod slots
Lam's UI
Increased installed module DMG
Indestructible planted seeds
Experience penalty removal from perks
Extended Building Path

Edited by lammetje
updates (see edit history)

Might want to check how you have your download setup put me into a loop couldn't get back to your page after trying to download Nightvision item

not sure what went wrong with that

but i just tried 3 different mods to download including the nightvison mod

and i had no problems what so ever

Thanks for checking Lammetje, if I right click and choose open new tab they down load fine it was when I left clicked the on the link I had the issue.

Updated: It looks that happens if I am not yet logged into the forum, it wont let you download directly when your not logged in. Once I logged in they work just fine.

Thanks again for your work.

Thanks for checking Lammetje, if I right click and choose open new tab they down load fine it was when I left clicked the on the link I had the issue.

Updated: It looks that happens if I am not yet logged into the forum, it wont let you download directly when your not logged in. Once I logged in they work just fine.

I am glad to hear you worked that problem out.

Thanks again for your work.

your welcome and thank you for the kind words.

Hey would you consider uploading your mods to the 7 days to die Nexus? For modlets in particular it is SO MUCH EASIER to use the Nexus instead of the Forums. It also lets you upload an update that players will get a prompt to download from.

Just google 7 days Nexus and it will be the first link to pop up. (Can't post link because of yet another restriction placed on me because of the archaic design of the Forums)

Vortex actually seems to work VERY well for this game the biggest problem right now is that very few mod authors are using it.

Hey would you consider uploading your mods to the 7 days to die Nexus? For modlets in particular it is SO MUCH EASIER to use the Nexus instead of the Forums. It also lets you upload an update that players will get a prompt to download from.

Just google 7 days Nexus and it will be the first link to pop up. (Can't post link because of yet another restriction placed on me because of the archaic design of the Forums)

Vortex actually seems to work VERY well for this game the biggest problem right now is that very few mod authors are using it.

thx for pointing that out to me

I have updated the first post

FYI this is not from myself but do you mean something like this ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/635

Currently you have 4 slots queue. So I wondered if it was possible to have more slots so you can scrap even more at the same time. It wouldn't care if the slots were hidden.

Then I wondered if you could make a version with no scraping time. I guess that would make having more slots omelette though :p.

as stated before this is NOT my mod

but judging from the code and the description it doesn't get much faster than what he has already

also the game lags if you put more than 1 item in the forge to melt with the timers he got

I apologize. I guess I got confused and thought I saw it in your OP.

Downloaded your vehicle storage mod though!

• 1 month later...

Ran into a slight hiccup with GoldDigger ..might be purely unavoidable... but it seems when using Tactical Action; which adds a mineable pyrite class item to the game from stone etc, Gold Digger no longer functions.

I'm not very good about this stuff with modding so I'm in the dark on what to test as any sort of work around. There might not be any even; but I thought I'd let you know at least :)

A shame too..I like the idea of more scrap iron+rare gems, and Tactical Action is supposed to be top notch for a weapons mod as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 10:03 AM, Smammered said:

Question regarding the night-vision Mod.

Can you find the recipe or is it just unlocked? Is it a mod for any helmet or just the mining helmet?

This modlet ads a night vision module to the game that can be installed into headgear instead of the helmet light.
the recipe is locked behind From The Shadows perk lvl 5. that is for A18 most likely that's gonna change for A19

On 7/9/2020 at 4:48 AM, AaronG85 said:

Are these Alpha 19 compatible? 

not yet working on it atm

12 hours ago, Crymson said:

tried all of these and all spammed a red warning about duplicate entries, locking up the client and making it impossible to join a game.
(Clarification) tried all the perk mods.

works fine for me.

did you do a clean install or do you still have old A18 files in the mix ?