Announcement: Welcome 18.2 b5 to stable!

Hated

Added: Flying mode can move faster (sprint) in all directions

Shift q moves you to the collider you are looking at. It should only move you far if you are looking at something with no collider, like the sky or distant objects.

Thank you sir. Haha well no one told me that bit but still wouldn't have been what I needed in the prefab editor but very much appreciated

a thing on the 100 hp trees. I dont see them as the host, my wife who's computer monitor is next to mine is the client. we are looking at the same yard, but she sees trees that arent on my screen. those are the ones with very few hp. they are spawning indoors and such as well.

edit: this is in a fresh 18.2 world and game, after file validation and clean reinstall.

Added: Flying mode can move faster (sprint) in all directions

Shift q moves you to the collider you are looking at. It should only move you far if you are looking at something with no collider, like the sky or distant objects.

It's a small thing - but nice :)

a thing on the 100 hp trees. I dont see them as the host, my wife who's computer monitor is next to mine is the client. we are looking at the same yard, but she sees trees that arent on my screen. those are the ones with very few hp. they are spawning indoors and such as well.

edit: this is in a fresh 18.2 world and game, after file validation and clean reinstall.

Sounds like cached game save settings on the client if you were using the same exact seed and game name. I'd clear out all data on client and log back on.

I have no idea whatsoever what was meant to be conveyed in his original post, or this second one at that. Honestly? Just use Google Translate from your native German; the technology is good enough now that if you keep your statements simple, it should be just fine for us to understand.

He didnt even make an understandable statement (and after F5-ing for 24 hours he felt the need to address it in native language). ;)

#lookatME!

Cheers

Try it yourself. Make asphalt, dig a hole on a gravel path and fill the asphalt. Marvel at the result. The asphalt looks like the ground.

It doesn't work.

Try it yourself. Make asphalt, dig a hole on a gravel path and fill the asphalt. Marvel at the result. The asphalt looks like the ground.

It doesn't work.

Yeh yeh. Could have made a bug report instead of passive aggressively displaying your needs to feel important here ^^. Peinlich?

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it. If you are killed again, zombies should stop looking for you again. Which means you have one full hour to wipe sweat from the brow.

Haven't heard about that one hour limit yet. Did you get that information out of the xml?

The information was in the release notes that basically the instant you respawn the zombies begin spawning near you again.

Archived