Sign in to follow this  
Hated

Announcement: Welcome 18.2 b5 to stable!

Hi. I don't understand this warring. My eng is not to good :/

Have 30k iron in your forge. Queue something for 1k iron so you have 29k left. Smelt in 1k iron so you have 30k again. Cancel the queue. Now you have 31k iron in your forge and things will become worse.

Edited by Birkenhoff (see edit history)

Ahhh of course, why I don’t use them more often I don’t know.

How many we allowed to use may I ask ??? as I tend to have one down at my main base but use a POI as a second base for BM time.

I'm pretty sure you can only have one active landclaim block.

Somebody asked about that but never had an answer. Is there a way to lock the exp required to level up at a certain point or is it done by default in our servers now?

I'm pretty sure you can only have one active landclaim block.

There is a setting in serverconfig.xml. I set it to 10 as some players want to claim a large chunk of real estate. It's a 12K map with a half dozen players, so we have room to spare.

Does that work with SP? There are times I would love to have more than one landclaim.

This should probably go here rather than the other page.

Tried editing tools, broke my game. Keeps me stuck in God mode.

Steps:

Started a new game played for a few hours.

Decided to check out the map a little and clicked on editing tools.

Clicked world editor

Clicked "Pregen02"

Flew around a bit, noticed that I was holding all my regular inventory. I thought that was wierd but quit out after I found a trader.

Started up my game again and was stuck in God mode.

I'm kind of sad I could ruin my game like that with no indication that everything would be instantly broken.

TFP any help????

This should probably go here rather than the other page.

Does typing dm in console and then using q key or the escape menu god check box fix it?

Capturestacktrace.PNG

hello

seeing stack trace mem leak for a18.2 stable

That bug is assigned to me and my research points to a Unity bug. An update to a newer version of Unity may be needed to fix it.

whos bug is it about bagpacks disapearing on death? crashing to desktop? crashing steam?

Does typing dm in console and then using q key or the escape menu god check box fix it?

I will try typing dm then We.

This is my normal game it happens in, no special menu like where you can summon zombies or can teleport or set time. It's like I'm playing my normal game all normal stuff just completely unkillable with the little buff telling me so.

Thanks, typing dm in the console then q did infact work.

Edited by cnconrad (see edit history)

Not sure if this is a bug that has been around for a while. Can knock trees down with the bicycle and the minibike. With enough speed, this can be done.

whos bug is it about bagpacks disapearing on death? crashing to desktop? crashing steam?

Backpacks are mine. The current bug for that I could not reproduce. Needs more testing.

Crashes depend on what code is causing the crash. Posting logs are the only way we can know that.

I will try typing dm then We.

This is my normal game it happens in, no special menu like where you can summon zombies or can teleport or set time. It's like I'm playing my normal game all normal stuff just completely unkillable with the little buff telling me so.

Thanks, typing dm in the console then q did infact work.

Great!

You can then just type dm again to toggle it off or exit/reload and it would be off.

Not sure if this is a bug that has been around for a while. Can knock trees down with the bicycle and the minibike. With enough speed, this can be done.

Normally that is not a bug. All vehicles can damage blocks at high enough speeds. If a tree has 1 health, then they could easily knock it down.

There also seems to be an issue when playing a game from 18.1 in 18.2, where trees in already initialized chunks have 1 health or something, so you could be seeing that too.

I am using a map from Nitrogen RWG and when I started my game, a lot of trees seemed to be moved or respawned in different locations. Also, a bunch of trees I had recently planted are all gone.

Anybody else seen anything like this?

Backpacks are mine. The current bug for that I could not reproduce. Needs more testing.

Crashes depend on what code is causing the crash. Posting logs are the only way we can know that.

i have in the bug reporting section.

Is anyone else getting issues with Land Claims not protecting bases for some people?

Am on a MP Dedi (PvE) and getting reports of people being able to damage doors and hatches to enter bases that are land claim protected (verified by an Admin) but are raided? These raiders are not allied with the victims and all server settings are default/normal.

We've tried to recreate it with no luck...surely this isn't just us?

Is anyone else getting issues with Land Claims not protecting bases for some people?

Am on a MP Dedi (PvE) and getting reports of people being able to damage doors and hatches to enter bases that are land claim protected (verified by an Admin) but are raided? These raiders are not allied with the victims and all server settings are default/normal.

Had similar event yes, and reported it. Sadly there will always be those that find it fun to just hack a game and raid things. We were lucky, since there was only one person online at the time of the transgression, so was easy to block and report him. Sadly not much that can be done about it other than that. Perhaps when the game content is done, and TFP start focusing on multiplayer more, they will get something in place to prevent this.

Just checking my steam client isn't telling fibs, is this version (a18.2 b5) both the current stable version and the latest experimental version ? When I switch the betas setting in the steam client there's a very small download and whichever one I chose I get 18.2b5 :)

Thanks

I didnt think little miss norti had any teeth? lol

Maybe useful ... dunno

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?16080-Land-Claim-Block-Offline-Modifier-0-Infinite-Not-Working

I am using a map from Nitrogen RWG and when I started my game, a lot of trees seemed to be moved or respawned in different locations. Also, a bunch of trees I had recently planted are all gone.

Anybody else seen anything like this?

If Trees are generated in the REGIONS/Chunks in A18.1 then you jumped to A18.2 but didnt wipe the regions 1 hp trees will exist.

I just wiped all non-landclaim regions on my dedi... to reduce the issue (then only the landclaim area regions have the 1 hp trees)

BTW it was literally asked a page back in this thread...

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?136444-Announcement-Welcome-18-2-b5-to-stable!&p=1073087&viewfull=1#post1073087

Sometimes I wonder if someone is sneakily putting things like the 1 HP trees in between experimental releases to easily weed through reports by people who continue old saves.

Could be just paranoia, of course. [hears shuffling feet outside] ...but then, maybe they really ARE out to get you.