1 minute ago, MechanicalLens said:

There's a part 2 coming very soon. ;)

YES! I'm excited for it. I love stuff like this. I think sometimes ass clowning around is the best part of gaming. I do love to be a bit silly 😛 

@MechanicalLens do you mind if I share the video on twitter? I think it's too funny not to share with everyone!

Just now, Xtrakicking said:

At one point, hub cities had instant spawns, so crusading through them felt like it had that many zombies. Good times.

yeah on console i lived in the city alot! 

i kinda wish towns would have a Very large spawn of zombies

different classes 

• wilderness: Spawns animals, zombies its normal
  • Rural town: more then normal
  • Town: Alot more and can spawn zombie dogs 
  • City: Hub city on crack! special zombies spawn alot more and even ferals!

Wandering hordes would also be very nice and they can spawn in Anywhere! from day 1 to day 10000000000000

Some would just have 3 or 6 zombies

some would be a horde of zombie animals with a few normals

others like "parades" which would have that many in the pic!

Freak show would spawn A ton of special zombies

And horde would spawn alot more zombies of both Zombie animals, zombies and special zombies!

hordes could spawn more often depending on the weather, biome or time!

Fog will spawn them more often

rain would spawn them more often

Thunder storms will spawn them ALOT more often (same with snow storms)

and other biomes will spawn them more often!

(sorry about the rant)

37 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

Imagei wished zombies spawned like this lol!

The rage on the FB 7D2D thread on these screen shots is something to be believed, fake, pre-rendered, got HDR and Ray tracing added ect.

Although I have never seen the ambulance or that big school bus or the new tourist zombie either.

The new skins look so good, the tourist is so yuck.... I am not sure I want to poke him with a spear lol.

Edited by Annihilatorza (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Annihilatorza said:

The rage on the FB 7D2D thread on these screen shots is something to be believed, fake, pre-rendered, got HDR and Ray tracing added ect.

Although I have never seen the ambulance or that big school bus or the new tourist zombie either.

same! but i don't see the tourist zombie though!

@madmole

whats up with that pic?

9 minutes ago, Annihilatorza said:

The new skins look so good, the tourist is so yuck.... I am not sure I want to poke him with a spear lol.

They're probably more upset than they need to be, but they do have a point. Playing on max settings I have never (to my recollection) seen the game look like these screenshots, the new tourist design is not currently in the game, and you rarely see that many zombies on screen outside of horde night. You cannot boot up the game today and have an experience as depicted in these screenshots.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, jorbascrumps said:

They're probably more upset than they need to be, but they do have a point. Playing on max settings I have never (to my recollection) seen the game look like these screenshots, the new tourist design is not currently in the game, and you rarely see that many zombies on screen outside of horde night. You cannot boot up the game today and have an experience as depicted in these screenshots.

yeah TFP kinda dun goofied on that!

not that many will care but the screens were done with maxed settings at 4k resolution (this is all for marketing i believe) just like game companies showing this cool looking video of their game but actual game doesnt have those 3d graphics like the video did..

• Like 1

I didn't even notice these pics were the new preview screenshots of the game's Steam page.

Isn't it a bit early? As far as I'm concerned, the ambulance and the new tourist "gasser" zombie aren't in the game yet... Not to mention that the pics themselves are a bit deceiving, considering no player will see that many zombies on screen...

Edited by Xtrakicking (see edit history)
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

not that many will care but the screens were done with maxed settings at 4k resolution (this is all for marketing i believe) just like game companies showing this cool looking video of their game but actual game doesnt have those 3d graphics like the video did..

well comparing to the other screenshots in the market they could be make in the base game no problem like the one with the ranger station and the M60! but this one just looks deceiving! 

its better to show how the game will look compared to putting makeup on it and saying that this is the real game!

Could you all please complain about deceiving advertising in food restaurants, travel agencies or cleaning products first before you rant about a bunch of good looking pictures that are not too far away from what the game actually looks like? 

Thanks 😛

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, PoloPoPo said:

Could you all please complain about deceiving advertising in food restaurants, travel agencies or cleaning products first before you rant about a bunch of good looking pictures that are not too far away from what the game actually looks like? 

Thanks 😛

Lol, so true... why does people not complain instead about movie ads with stars that are so photoshopped that their skin looks like plastic! :hippie:

• Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic