Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

4 minutes ago, Laynie said:

True. Though the body bag thing is more my want 😛🧟🧟🧟

I can just see a body bag with two tiny feet stretching the plastic out at the bottom, stumbling around and bumping into walls and the tops of doorways, causing it to fall flat on its back. 😛 Poor thing, trying to find its way around with its arms outstretched, again stretching out the body bag to its limits, trying desperately to find its unsuspecting victim. 😛

Just now, Xtrakicking said:

Yes, this would be pretty cool too. It would be nice to also have sleepers that aren't "alive", so players never know 100% if they'll get up.

yeah. I like that. I am in a constant state of bobbing in the pants, when I play 7, so this would make me have to wear the brown trousers all the time! 🙈💩

1 minute ago, MechanicalLens said:

I can just see a body bag with two tiny feet stretching the plastic out at the bottom, stumbling around and bumping into walls and the tops of doorways, causing it to fall flat on its back. 😛 Poor thing, trying to find its way around with its arms outstretched, again stretching out the body bag to its limits, trying desperately to find its unsuspecting victim. 😛

I would love that so much!

Just now, MechanicalLens said:

Speaking of zombies, that's another task I have to add to my bucket list: to lure an entire wandering horde or a large screamer horde into Trader Rekt's compound and seal them in there. 😛

make a video if you do! We have to see it, and honesty, he has it coming!

1 minute ago, MechanicalLens said:

There's a part 2 coming very soon. ;)

YES! I'm excited for it. I love stuff like this. I think sometimes ass clowning around is the best part of gaming. I do love to be a bit silly 😛 

@MechanicalLens do you mind if I share the video on twitter? I think it's too funny not to share with everyone!

Just now, Xtrakicking said:

At one point, hub cities had instant spawns, so crusading through them felt like it had that many zombies. Good times.

yeah on console i lived in the city alot! 

i kinda wish towns would have a Very large spawn of zombies

different classes 

• wilderness: Spawns animals, zombies its normal
  • Rural town: more then normal
  • Town: Alot more and can spawn zombie dogs 
  • City: Hub city on crack! special zombies spawn alot more and even ferals!

Wandering hordes would also be very nice and they can spawn in Anywhere! from day 1 to day 10000000000000

Some would just have 3 or 6 zombies

some would be a horde of zombie animals with a few normals

others like "parades" which would have that many in the pic!

Freak show would spawn A ton of special zombies

And horde would spawn alot more zombies of both Zombie animals, zombies and special zombies!

hordes could spawn more often depending on the weather, biome or time!

Fog will spawn them more often

rain would spawn them more often

Thunder storms will spawn them ALOT more often (same with snow storms)

and other biomes will spawn them more often!

(sorry about the rant)

37 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

Imagei wished zombies spawned like this lol!

The rage on the FB 7D2D thread on these screen shots is something to be believed, fake, pre-rendered, got HDR and Ray tracing added ect.

Although I have never seen the ambulance or that big school bus or the new tourist zombie either.

The new skins look so good, the tourist is so yuck.... I am not sure I want to poke him with a spear lol.

1 minute ago, Annihilatorza said:

The rage on the FB 7D2D thread on these screen shots is something to be believed, fake, pre-rendered, got HDR and Ray tracing added ect.

Although I have never seen the ambulance or that big school bus or the new tourist zombie either.

same! but i don't see the tourist zombie though!

@madmole

whats up with that pic?

9 minutes ago, Annihilatorza said:

The new skins look so good, the tourist is so yuck.... I am not sure I want to poke him with a spear lol.

They're probably more upset than they need to be, but they do have a point. Playing on max settings I have never (to my recollection) seen the game look like these screenshots, the new tourist design is not currently in the game, and you rarely see that many zombies on screen outside of horde night. You cannot boot up the game today and have an experience as depicted in these screenshots.

Archived