Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 8/11/2020 at 11:05 AM, madmole said:

No, I think the majority of players want to get their butt kicked some, so that they can learn from their mistakes and overcome the challenge, that is rewarding IMO. There needs to be some wiggle room downward to even easier IMO if default is too much.

I agree with MM here. I love getting my @%$*#! beat! There is already ways to turn off the zombies or the hordes off so people can feel like they run the world. No judgement here, like I've said before, I first played with cheat mode so I could H my way out of the zombie dogs gross teeth 😛 My point is, why make it a default when the option is there already. Just my opinion, not meant to upset anyone. ❤️ 

  • Like 1
  • Have a Cookie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I just add something to defend us against any future zombies who complain about us carrying unrealistic amounts on our bike.

Look here see, it can be done!

See guys, I got our backs. Pfft, it sure is heavy though!

 

WTF.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

One other thing about bandits, they should be drawn to player made chests and storage boxes to stop people from camping out with no defense and loads of loot right in front of traders and in the middle of roads. Loot out in the open should not be safe just like in PVP.

 

Edit: in fact they should campout around traders

Edited by STyK_ (see edit history)
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Laynie said:

@madmole I just wondered, will escort quests ever be a thing? I was thinking something to get you from one trader to the next. You could escort a white river citizen or something. Just a thought not an expectation. :D

As long as they're not made out of glass bones and paper skin, if you get what I mean...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Toban said:

Can I just add something to defend us against any future zombies who complain about us carrying unrealistic amounts on our bike.

Look here see, it can be done!

See guys, I got our backs. Pfft, it sure is heavy though!

 

WTF.jpg

Looks like Styrofoam. Mass wise not bad, volume and balance wise a nightmare.

6 minutes ago, Laynie said:

@madmole I just wondered, will escort quests ever be a thing? I was thinking something to get you from one trader to the next. You could escort a white river citizen or something. Just a thought not an expectation. :D

Something that would get me to learn how to read the xmls so I could wipe it from the game and anything referencing it... The only quest subtype worse than mass item grinds is "escorting" a moronic npc somewhere. Might as well give a quest for you to retrieve something from the bottom of the ocean via free dive with a large stone tied to your back and you have to chew through the kevlar cord tying it to you after you grab the item.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STyK_ said:

he'd a poop flinger, probably 75% of his reactions, don't take it personally.

I don't take it personally :) everyone has their opinions, thats the nice thing about being human, we all like different things and that's okay :D 

1 minute ago, hiemfire said:

Looks like Styrofoam. Mass wise not bad, volume and balance wise a nightmare.

Something that would get me to learn how to read the xmls so I could wipe it from the game and anything referencing it... The only quest subtype worse than mass item grinds is "escorting" a moronic npc somewhere. Might as well give a quest for you to retrieve something from the bottom of the ocean via free dive with a large stone tied to your back and you have to chew through the kevlar cord tying it to you after you grab the item.

I understand that. :D 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hiemfire said:

Looks like Styrofoam. Mass wise not bad, volume and balance wise a nightmare.

 

Yeah. I doubt it would be anything other than that. The picture just made me laugh haha. It's how I imagine us with all the concrete blocks lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What im waiting for is the ability to choose the tier we wanna do, cause so far once you hit tier 5 it overly populates the quest list, id love to choose between what tier to do for a trader, simply because lol.

 

And for horde nights, i have a base that holds up will for even up to the day 35 horde, minimal repairs, proper ways to shoot or melee the zombies, its small, expandable, and im waiting for it to fail to construct something else, its not even a cheesy design thats over thought, its simple and basic, easy to set up for sure

 

 

Oh and trapdoor turrets would be amazeballz

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, STyK_ said:

One other thing about bandits, they should be drawn to player made chests and storage boxes to stop people from camping out with no defense and loads of loot right in front of traders and in the middle of roads. Loot out in the open should not be safe just like in PVP.

 

Edit: in fact they should campout around traders

IMO that will be a perfect target for bandits! :smokin:

33 minutes ago, Laynie said:
34 minutes ago, STyK_ said:

he'd a poop flinger, probably 75% of his reactions, don't take it personally.

I don't take it personally :) everyone has their opinions, thats the nice thing about being human, we all like different things and that's okay :D 

I like cutting people into pieces, is that ok for you? 😁

/jk

29 minutes ago, Phoenixshade35 said:

What im waiting for is the ability to choose the tier we wanna do, cause so far once you hit tier 5 it overly populates the quest list, id love to choose between what tier to do for a trader, simply because lol.

Yeah, they've already said they're going to add multi-page UI to select more contracts from lower tiers when you reach higher tiers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

IMO that will be a perfect target for bandits! :smokin:

I like cutting people into pieces, is that ok for you? 😁

/jk

I mean sure 😛 you're a growd up :D I personally like to eat people alive... but thats just me🤤😉 🤭

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

I'll have a coffee as well. Cream and 37 sugars.

 

 

 

Really.

So 1 coffee flavored caffeinated lactic syrup. Would you like some protein suspended iron supplement added? It's today's special.

I'd better stop before I get myself banned for being way too off topic with RP... :D 

Edited by hiemfire (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laynie said:

@madmole I just wondered, will escort quests ever be a thing? I was thinking something to get you from one trader to the next. You could escort a white river citizen or something. Just a thought not an expectation. :D

I believe MM said it probably wouldn't be a thing because of pathing in RWG would just be huge issue with them getting stuck on all kinds of terrain/objects. Just like I have see zombies do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

I'll have a coffee as well. Cream and 37 sugars.

 

 

 

Really.

Don't want a lot do ya lmao 😅   🍚 (pretend this rice is sugar) 🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚

4 minutes ago, hiemfire said:

So 1 coffee flavored caffeinated lactic syrup. Would you like some protein suspended iron supplement added? It's today's special.

I'd better stop before I get myself banned for being way too off topic with RP... :D 

I mean, that sounds good @MechanicalLens

2 minutes ago, Dethar said:

I believe MM said it probably wouldn't be a thing because of pathing in RWG would just be huge issue with them getting stuck on all kinds of terrain/objects. Just like I have see zombies do.

Ahh I see :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, STyK_ said:

What do you think my garden is made of 😁
Little too much Hannibal?

I eat all the flesh and use the bones for stock, so my garden only has dog poop 💩 and flowers :D  🤣

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 Not sure about an escort quest, but a guard the person/zone in a POI against waves of zombie/bandit attacks should be feasible. 

 

 EDIT: I would worry about lag having to escort an NPC in a vehicle or on foot, but what if you're tasked with carrying supplies from one trader to another, an important shipment, and whoever has the package is the focus of the attacks from all of the zombies/bandits? 

Edited by SheeleMara (see edit history)
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SheeleMara said:

 Not sure about an escort quest, but a guard the person/zone in a POI against waves of zombie/bandit attacks should be feasible. 

 

 EDIT: I would worry about lag having to escort an NPC in a vehicle or on foot, but what if you're tasked with carrying supplies from one trader to another, an important shipment, and whoever has the package is the focus of the attacks from all of the zombies/bandits? 

I like this idea. I've run out of reactions for the day 😛 

@MechanicalLens me and hubby are watching your day 28 vid. I would love to hear you explaining your actions as you go, We love your base, its very impressive!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...