Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

In regards to vehicles and the ability to pick them up and whatnot.

I would also like to see the ability to pick a vehicle back up removed and rather gain the ability to “push” the vehicle free from an obstacle.

Say you get stuck, hold a key or use an item and the vehicle moves 3-4 blocks and gets unstuck. Much like in some MMOs where a /stuck command teleports you a bit.

As long as there are bugs that make the vehicles fall through the ground or fly into the sky we should be able to pick them up and store them safely.

As long as there are bugs that make the vehicles fall through the ground or fly into the sky we should be able to pick them up and store them safely.

A18.1 I believe flying vehicles was patched a while ago when the motorcycle was given more strength to climb. I just delt with an issue on my server of a player whos 4x4 and gyro did the whole bugged out appearing in other vehicles. And of course the vehicles vanishing, reappearing and then duping its self later. Still much work to be done. Hoping those issues get tackled with A19 when vehicles are given some love.

I assume the brawling and spear books are where steel knuckles and steel spears will be moved like the baseball bat is in the batter up books?

A carriage vehicle mod for the minibike and motorcycle that lets another player hop in would be neat. Easier said than done obviously.

In regards to vehicles and the ability to pick them up and whatnot.

I would also like to see the ability to pick a vehicle back up removed and rather gain the ability to “push” the vehicle free from an obstacle.

Say you get stuck, hold a key or use an item and the vehicle moves 3-4 blocks and gets unstuck. Much like in some MMOs where a /stuck command teleports you a bit.

Yeh that seems much more logical and in a game realistic to. I will support this.. .

No other game allows you to pick a vehicle up in this manner. I understand it is necessary but lord does it make things look silly and amateur-ish.

I have ideas: 1-add more armor and clothes, different types of sneakers and boots, they will affect stamina, running speed. Armor, for example, a helmet of a fireman, a helmet of a motorcyclist, and something else, they will affect the protection of the head from bullets, heavy blows. To be honest, I would like to see the following things go through one block and bend to the side on 'Q' and 'E'.

I have ideas: 1-add more armor and clothes, different types of sneakers and boots, they will affect stamina, running speed. Armor, for example, a helmet of a fireman, a helmet of a motorcyclist, and something else, they will affect the protection of the head from bullets, heavy blows. To be honest, I would like to see the following things go through one block and bend to the side on 'Q' and 'E'.

There's already a firemans helmet in the game lol... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

No other game allows you to pick a vehicle up in this manner. I understand it is necessary but lord does it make things look silly and amateur-ish.

There are not that many voxel games with vehicles. In Empyrion everything flies/floats/jumps.

And the one vehicle (motorcycle) that doesn't? Surprise! You can pick it up.

There's already a firemans helmet in the game lol... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

That is definitely not a firemans helmet!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol firemans helmet - red mining helmet potato potatoes lol

There is a difference...here all along I thought you were a believer!

Coughs *Airport POI * Coughs

Seems like a good bandaid for now. If you never experience loss vehicles then the player can at least choose not to pick it up to maintain realism. 😎

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Still have that lingering cough I see lol.

Nah. Tantric magic before that.

Getting back to those sex mods MM talked about in A17... ;)

Though on-topic, some mods for vehicles to prevent needing repair if going off-road (like off-road suspension, or tyres, or something) and spikes for more zombie damage would be cool.

And I'm sure some folks would appreciate better headlights too.

Though on-topic, some mods for vehicles to prevent needing repair if going off-road (like off-road suspension, or tyres, or something) and spikes for more zombie damage would be cool.

One of my vehicle test mods increases headlight brightness, so that is pretty much done.

We all know how it is done. Vehicles will be gimped to an atrocious level and you need one with 4 mods installed to reach the capabilities they have now. The next big #gate will be #vehiclegate :cocksure: Get your popcorn ready

I always wanted to see random dressed zombies with random animation. Actually each zombie has its own animation, which is always the same. For example, imagine to see a zombie Nurse jiggling like Steve! ;)

Imagine to see zombie moe dressing a cool red tank top instead of the same dark grey one! :eek:

This would add more variety to the game!

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO I don't use that I use iron mask with light lol got to make the zs run from my ugly mug haha.

I haven't touched the airport in working on since start of a17 lol. Might get back into it soon

• Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic

Archived