Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

I wonder if we'll be able to pick pocket NPCs in the future. Maybe even leave a live grenade in place of their dukes...

When you said the "pocket" part of "pick pocket", my mind immediately wandered to a concept that I quite like, called "pocket traders", or perhaps even "traders in a jar". Just imagine miniature traders that you can carry around with you that you can trade with at your leisure. ;)

he will be missed

Ah but our AIM is improving! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

When you said the "pocket" part of "pick pocket", my mind immediately wandered to a concept that I quite like, called "pocket traders", or perhaps even "traders in a jar". Just imagine miniature traders that you can carry around with you that you can trade with at your leisure. ;)

Why don't you just conjure up one? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

*me in math*

Oh! You and Roland are going to get along great! lol

I wonder if we'll be able to pick pocket NPCs in the future. Maybe even leave a live grenade in place of their dukes...

No even in Fallout it is more of a novelty that a useful perk or feature. In Skyrim it makes more sense to reverse pickpocket because there are jails, bounty hunters, and organized law so it feels more fun to rob people in Skyrim. In Fallout and or 7 Days its more of a wasteland justice system where the biggest guns win. We don't really have loot laying about either like those games so stealing is just can of worms with no value IMO, at least in a post apocalyptic game. Everything is up for grabs, take it and shoot anyone who gets in the way.

Archived