Just now, Gareee said:

Hmmm the new forums are still standing.. at least thats something!

Oh, and if you are cleaning out in preparation, make sure you also manually go into your install folder and clean out junk the launcher won't clean out.. like the a18 mod folder.

That'll bit you in the butt for sure!

Isn't a Hitler video overdue?

that was like 4 weeks ago...lol

Just now, Kytae said:

Am I going to have to go through and manually nuke all the Compopack pois that are in my data folder or is the update going to freshly nuke everything like that on its own? 

Best option is to Uninstall, see what is left behind and clean up from there. Then hover over the Install Game option in Steam

Just now, Kytae said:

Am I going to have to go through and manually nuke all the Compopack pois that are in my data folder or is the update going to freshly nuke everything like that on its own? 

Yeah, you need to completely wipe or move your a18 folder. I usually just rename it completely and do a launcher cleaning and fresh install. sometimes You'll want things from a previous build once they are fixed or confirmed working.

1 minute ago, Space4Ace said:

Time is going backward and we're going back to A17... Maybe not!

That's strange... I fell forward into time and briefly played A54!  Its the best game in the world and is totally immersive (the rectal implants took some time getting used to, but for some of the group it should be no problem!)  😋

Just now, Laz Man said:

that was like 4 weeks ago...lol

So is hype train posts and release the kraken posts now? Good to know.

"Release the Hype Train!"

...did I do that right?

• Like 1
Just now, Corky said:

I can't remember if I had to do this last time but I think I had to restart Steam to see the beta kick in. So I'll be doing that all day today.

Sign into https://steamdb.info/app/251570/depots/ and click watched on 7DTD then goto https://steamdb.info/realtime/ and enable notifications, any updates to any of the branches will trigger a windows pop up. Beats restarting steam randomly. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

It seems that my cat is excited for the release of A19 as well. She's rolling around on the floor on my shirts and chewing on my socks. 🤣

105822510_902287866935525_6924400379215332984_o.thumb.jpg.df583067c0e9e58ddc36b3fb0ced264f.jpg

ummm that looks liek carpet pad as a floor you know carpet is supposed to go over it right 

😛

7 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

It seems that my cat is excited for the release of A19 as well. She's rolling around on the floor on my shirts and chewing on my socks. 🤣

*snip*

She's just excited to loot the new clothe's piles in A19...🤣

Got my A19 waiting music ready...im covered for 10 hours....

• Haha 2
  • Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic