Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

1 minute ago, Aldranon said:

*Mouse hovers over the "Poop" icon*.    🤣

Don't know why but, I feel like a 60 year old kid today... Oh wait, I'm only 59. :)

I might be older than most people here, but still very excited about every new Alphas from The Fun Pimps... They're like my best friends ever!

1 minute ago, Guppycur said:

...I like release day... I always end up getting some work that day, and this alpha is no exception.  So thank you TFP for helping me line my pockets with $$. 😃

As someone once told me long ago:

"When you have money, you buy games,

When you don't have money, you play the games!"

1 hour ago, KuriousTurtle said:

That’s a regular occurrence for me. Usually it’s between 2-5am. My wife brought home 2 puppy’s that want to be fed at absurd hours of the night so guess who has to get up and feed them.

i wake up at 6 every day! even if im up at 12! ill be up at 6! it SUCKS!!!!!!!

but god forbid i woke up one hour earlier and im the Most grumpy Mofo in the world! 

1 minute ago, Space4Ace said:

Don't know why but, I feel like a 60 year old kid today... Oh wait, I'm only 59. :)

I might be older than most people here, but still very excited about every new Alphas from The Fun Pimps... They're like my best friends ever!

Yeah, they good peeps.

Just now, DaVegaNL said:

So it's coming out around noon there in the colonies, right?
When's that, back here in the developed world? 😛

Yesterday.

Just now, Aldranon said:

WHERE'S MY AIRSHIP!!!

Sorry, the Capslock key was stuck, somehow.

Where is my attack helicopter mounted with sharknado torpedoes and chainsaw launchers?!

1 minute ago, MechanicalLens said:

Where is my attack helicopter mounted with sharknado torpedoes and chainsaw launchers?!

Required equipment seems to be missing.  How can we take over the world with a bone shiv and a can of sham???

10 minutes ago, Aldranon said:

As someone once told me long ago:

"When you have money, you buy games,

When you don't have money, you play the games!"

So true, still have games from last steam sale that I have not played yet.

Had some of our community reading the Release notes yesterday and got a bunch of them asking "what, no smell"? lol. 

I could take or leave smell. sure it would add another layer of needing to be careful. What I'd really like is to have a sword. I mean we got sledge hammers, machetes, spears, bows and guns galore, and scissor face punching fists, but no swords? come on man. :(

Just now, PurgatoryWolf said:

Had some of our community reading the Release notes yesterday and got a bunch of them asking "what, no smell"? lol. 

I could take or leave smell. sure it would add another layer of needing to be careful. What I'd really like is to have a sword. I mean we got sledge hammers, machetes, spears, bows and guns galore, and scissor face punching fists, but no swords? come on man. :(

I honestly find that checking to see if you have the appropriate medical equipment and ammo is with you before you go out to be far more interesting than wondering if you should remove that 6-month-old moldy Sham Sandwich from your backpack or not.

1 minute ago, wolfbain5 said:

I tend to rotate between 7dtd, MC, and hitman lately. no new good mmo's have come out lately. wow is too easy, gw2 lost most of it's writers and has gone down hill

Just 7D2D and Terraria for me, and occasionally a couple RTS games.

Hey, while we wait, check to see what Glock9 just uploaded on YouTube. :D

• Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic

Archived