madmole

Alpha 19 Dev Diary

Roland

When you download A19 you MUST start a new save. Maps generated in A18 will NOT work for A19 games. 

Head HERE to report bugs.

Message added by Roland

3 minutes ago, ThomasSurvives said:

How about we release it now, what is the worst that can happen? 😛

THE END OF TIME

1 minute ago, Adam the Waster said:

THE END OF TIME

Worth the risk! If the time ends, on well! we'll be dead and won't be thinking or caring about anything anyway!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, archergod said:

I hate when they put price tag as 1999, same thing fun pimp do, releasing at midday their time, if they do it like 9 AM CST make life good for half the world

so you basically are saying the other half dont count.... hmmm you'd best start running for cover.. :)

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

Quick question.

When will dedicated server providers, like Bluefang get the option to switch to A19?

4 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

so you basically are saying the other half dont count.... hmmm you'd best start running for cover.. :)

well, in all fairness, some of them may not know how.

15 minutes ago, KuriousTurtle said:

4ish hours until the krakening. That is if it’s released right at noon, but I expect it to be more like around 1pm-2pm.

So it isn't time to start spamming f5 yet, lol

14 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

im still grumpy i woke up at 5am for nothing lol

That’s a regular occurrence for me. Usually it’s between 2-5am. My wife brought home 2 puppy’s that want to be fed at absurd hours of the night so guess who has to get up and feed them.

17 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

you have 8 weeks to learn it well so you can teach the little pebble how to play. btw gratz (glad mine are all grown up, i now have time to play until mother nature calls my number). :)

Haha thanks man! It's gonna be our first of our.. rock collection :P I'm a bit nervous if I'm gonna do everything allright.. But I guess there's only one way to learn!

Just now, ThomasSurvives said:

I haven't slept at all, too excited, these last 6 hours is going to suck.

At least you are home lol. I have to wait until like 6pm my time to play. I’m at work till 5pm and my wife mentioned having to go grocery shopping after I get home today. 😭

18 minutes ago, KuriousTurtle said:

I forgot about DaVega’s fascination with geology. Those were good times lol

That fascination never went away, my friend :D Still making a living with it!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KuriousTurtle said:

At least you are home lol. I have to wait until like 6pm my time to play. I’m at work till 5pm and my wife mentioned having to go grocery shopping after I get home today. 😭

Sounds like you need to shop the way they did on Supermarket sweep, lol.  In and out in 5 minutes

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KuriousTurtle said:

psh responsibility is overrated 😛

well, DaVega will get his rocks off today, snowdog will be right behind... bad visual

• Haha 2

Davega... throw away all the parenting books... now get ready for "RHOT", real hands on training. :)

• Like 1

Just now, KuriousTurtle said:

Try telling my wife that lol

I told my wife that once, we have a very uncomfortable couch for sleeping..at least it wasn't the dog house in the back yard..that's for next time..

Will someone say when A19 drops or will I know when the forums go strangely quiet?    :)

2 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

well, DaVega will get his rocks off today, snowdog will be right behind... bad visual

Sure.. 'Bad visual'..

You still want me to PM you the pics?

I told my wife that once, we have a very uncomfortable couch for sleeping..at least it wasn't the dog house in the back yard..that's for next time..

I hope you bought a new comfy couch 🤣

Just now, Aldranon said:

Will someone say when A19 drops or will I know when the forums go strangely quiet?    :)

My F5 is broken.

2 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

Davega... throw away all the parenting books... now get ready for "RHOT", real hands on training. :)

Hehe yeah.. I got 2 of those books already.. But they'll be pretty useless without an actual baby.

Just now, DaVegaNL said:

Sure.. 'Bad visual'..

nah, I don't wanna go blind before the game comes out, my vision is already 220/20

• Haha 1

When my wife and I got together, we made a rule that no matter how mad we are at each other, we will still sleep in the same bed next to each other no matter what. There is no couch sleeping unless one of us is really sick and don’t want to pass it on

1 minute ago, DaVegaNL said:

Sure.. 'Bad visual'..

I’d like those pics... for science!

Just now, DaVegaNL said:

Hehe yeah.. I got 2 of those books already.. But they'll be pretty useless without an actual baby.

My oldest farms my gold in my mmo, Imagine the possibilities!

• Haha 1