Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

17 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

you have 8 weeks to learn it well so you can teach the little pebble how to play. btw gratz (glad mine are all grown up, i now have time to play until mother nature calls my number). :)

Haha thanks man! It's gonna be our first of our.. rock collection :P I'm a bit nervous if I'm gonna do everything allright.. But I guess there's only one way to learn!

Just now, ThomasSurvives said:

I haven't slept at all, too excited, these last 6 hours is going to suck.

At least you are home lol. I have to wait until like 6pm my time to play. I’m at work till 5pm and my wife mentioned having to go grocery shopping after I get home today. 😭

1 minute ago, KuriousTurtle said:

At least you are home lol. I have to wait until like 6pm my time to play. I’m at work till 5pm and my wife mentioned having to go grocery shopping after I get home today. 😭

Sounds like you need to shop the way they did on Supermarket sweep, lol.  In and out in 5 minutes

Just now, ThomasSurvives said:

I told my wife that once, we have a very uncomfortable couch for sleeping..at least it wasn't the dog house in the back yard..that's for next time..

When my wife and I got together, we made a rule that no matter how mad we are at each other, we will still sleep in the same bed next to each other no matter what. There is no couch sleeping unless one of us is really sick and don’t want to pass it on

1 minute ago, DaVegaNL said:

Sure.. 'Bad visual'..

You still want me to PM you the pics?

I’d like those pics... for science!

Just now, KuriousTurtle said:

When my wife and I got together, we made a rule that no matter how mad we are at each other, we will still sleep in the same bed next to each other no matter what. There is no couch sleeping unless one of us is really sick and don’t want to pass it on

where did you find that really, really, really, really wide bed. :)

1 minute ago, KuriousTurtle said:

I’d like those pics... for science!

I was kidding for the most part, I could've slept in bed I just "decided for my health" to sleep on the couch that night. :)

7 minutes ago, DaVegaNL said:

Haha thanks man! It's gonna be our first of our.. rock collection 😛 I'm a bit nervous if I'm gonna do everything allright.. But I guess there's only one way to learn!

It is normal to be nervous, it will teach to play 7dtd properly after some years, till then , be brave and have your best moments together ;)

*Jumping on the train*   Where is the bar wagon ?

Best food is not a hand food obviously. I would go with some kind of blended meal replacement drink. Replaces food, you drink it, no greasy fingers on the keyboard. I use Huel for meal replacement drinks, but there are others. Soylent makes them pre-mixed so all you gotta do is refrigerate them (taste best cold) then drink.

Archived