Jump to content
madmole

Alpha 19 Dev Diary

Roland

When you download A19 you MUST start a new save. Maps generated in A18 will NOT work for A19 games. 

 

Head HERE to report bugs.

Message added by Roland

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

I am getting too old, too much salt

we are old  did you not get the memo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To bad I can’t drive the 2+ hours to the TFP headquarters and get a19 early. I’d so take the rest of the day off today. But alas, I can’t. Training the new guy at work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

must order eatables for game night, chicken wings is out too messy for eating and gaming in group. pizza is to cliche, any ideas?

Hmm. Gaming rations.

I'll have to suggest that for 7DTD merch!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, KuriousTurtle said:

To bad I can’t drive the 2+ hours to the TFP headquarters and get a19 early. I’d so take the rest of the day off today. But alas, I can’t. Training the new guy at work. 

you'd be disappointed after you got there.

 

TFP office is a room that has a mail slot in the door for the mail. on other side of the door, the floor was removed (even the office is voxel) this allows the mail to drop to a large room in basement to collect all the mail.

 

 

Rick stops in once a month to see the pile of letters grow and then he goes home to play a19. :)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Ryfyle said:

Quick Question? I'm I going to have to delete my old saves again?

Why would you HAVE TO? Since a18 we're shown if the save is from a different version... so if i ever go back to that version i'd enjoy being able to pick up where i've left off.

 

5 hours ago, Roland said:

Doing a full clean using the game launcher is recommended. It certainly doesn’t hurt and it is a great way to make sure there are no remnants of past versions gumming up the works. 


Well, unless we need a launcher from a different version that just happens to not be included in the one we're interested in playing. ;-)

Edited by noob_Lurker (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Hmm. Gaming rations.

I'll have to suggest that for 7DTD merch!

make the logo a old Sham can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

make the logo a old Sham can!

I can't believe jerky isn't in the game tbh. Thankfully its in Ravenhearst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt 1977 said:

I can't believe jerky isn't in the game tbh. Thankfully its in Ravenhearst

WE NEED CANNED CHEESEBUGERS!

 

 

WE NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

you'd be disappointed after you got there.

 

TFP office is a room that has a mail slot in the door for the mail. on other side of the door, the floor was removed (even the office is voxel) this allows the mail to drop to a large room in basement to collect all the mail.

 

 

Rick stops in once a month to see the pile of letters grow and then he goes home to play a19. :)

Id sort All of the Mail for an early copy of a19 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wolfbain5 said:

I am getting too old, too much salt

make your own..lol tastes great and no salt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spud42 said:

make your own..lol tastes great and no salt

 

the entire point of getting the food is so I dont take the time cooking it in order to have more time playing it with my team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KuriousTurtle said:

Id sort All of the Mail for an early copy of a19 😉

granted... so in your steam interface... set it to opt in to a19 experimental as soon as you see i available.. you will get early access compared to those who do not opt in. :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, unholyjoe said:

granted... so in your steam interface... set it to opt in to a19 experimental as soon as you see i available.. you will get early access compared to those who do not opt in. :)

Touché!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious to see how A19 looks. About 8 more weeks until the baby is here.. So I have to play now.. Guess I won't have much time in the future :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wolfbain5 said:

the entire point of getting the food is so I dont take the time cooking it in order to have more time playing it with my team

lol. not like its hard. cut meat. marinade for 6 hours.. play 7DTD. have break put meat in dehydrator. play 7DTD for 7 hours.. snack time...lol  or just buy it from costco.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4ish hours until the krakening. That is if it’s released right at noon, but I expect it to be more like around 1pm-2pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DaVegaNL said:

Curious to see how A19 looks. About 8 more weeks until the baby is here.. So I have to play now.. Guess I won't have much time in the future 😛

Congrats!
 

ill play in you're honor and will build my home on a rock!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DaVegaNL said:

Curious to see how A19 looks. About 8 more weeks until the baby is here.. So I have to play now.. Guess I won't have much time in the future 😛

you have 8 weeks to learn it well so you can teach the little pebble how to play. btw gratz (glad mine are all grown up, i now have time to play until mother nature calls my number). :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Adam the Waster said:

Congrats!
 

ill play in you're honor and will build my home on a rock!

I forgot about DaVega’s fascination with geology. Those were good times lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have my food and water stalked now I am impatiently waiting for A19 to unlock, my body is ready, zombies prepare to meet your next meal most likely! /flex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KuriousTurtle said:

4ish hours until the krakening. That is if it’s released right at noon, but I expect it to be more like around 1pm-2pm.

im still grumpy i woke up at 5am for nothing lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KuriousTurtle said:

4ish hours until the krakening. That is if it’s released right at noon, but I expect it to be more like around 1pm-2pm.

It was released before 10am last time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Hmm. Gaming rations.

I'll have to suggest that for 7DTD merch!

 

i just went with the 700ml bottles of Becks for the entire weekend! that seemed to do the trick, but i think there might be (c) issues over that HAHAHAHAH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ThomasSurvives said:

How about we release it now, what is the worst that can happen? 😛

I hate when they put price tag as 1999, same thing fun pimp do, releasing at midday their time, if they do it like 9 AM CST make life good for half the world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...