Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

32 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

you'd be disappointed after you got there.

TFP office is a room that has a mail slot in the door for the mail. on other side of the door, the floor was removed (even the office is voxel) this allows the mail to drop to a large room in basement to collect all the mail.

Rick stops in once a month to see the pile of letters grow and then he goes home to play a19. :)

Id sort All of the Mail for an early copy of a19 😉

3 minutes ago, KuriousTurtle said:

Id sort All of the Mail for an early copy of a19 😉

granted... so in your steam interface... set it to opt in to a19 experimental as soon as you see i available.. you will get early access compared to those who do not opt in. :)

1 minute ago, wolfbain5 said:

the entire point of getting the food is so I dont take the time cooking it in order to have more time playing it with my team

lol. not like its hard. cut meat. marinade for 6 hours.. play 7DTD. have break put meat in dehydrator. play 7DTD for 7 hours.. snack time...lol  or just buy it from costco.

1 minute ago, DaVegaNL said:

Curious to see how A19 looks. About 8 more weeks until the baby is here.. So I have to play now.. Guess I won't have much time in the future 😛

you have 8 weeks to learn it well so you can teach the little pebble how to play. btw gratz (glad mine are all grown up, i now have time to play until mother nature calls my number). :)

2 minutes ago, ThomasSurvives said:

How about we release it now, what is the worst that can happen? 😛

I hate when they put price tag as 1999, same thing fun pimp do, releasing at midday their time, if they do it like 9 AM CST make life good for half the world

4 minutes ago, archergod said:

I hate when they put price tag as 1999, same thing fun pimp do, releasing at midday their time, if they do it like 9 AM CST make life good for half the world

so you basically are saying the other half dont count.... hmmm you'd best start running for cover.. :)

14 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

im still grumpy i woke up at 5am for nothing lol

That’s a regular occurrence for me. Usually it’s between 2-5am. My wife brought home 2 puppy’s that want to be fed at absurd hours of the night so guess who has to get up and feed them.

Archived