Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

I don't like that graphic style, I prefer a more realistic look. I hate borderlands.

I need open world, RPG or survival, (preferably both), first person. I can do RTS overhead games, but don't care for diablo iso games really or side scrollers. Oblivion changed me forever lol.

I was on the verge of buying M&B2 but I've read a lot of people saying it's "mostly" a reskin/update of M&B Warband, so I'll wait a few months for a sale.

But if you're into that type of game, well, looks like the classic M&B was updated with new tech and stuff.

I don't like that graphic style, I prefer a more realistic look. I hate borderlands.

I need open world, RPG or survival, (preferably both), first person. I can do RTS overhead games, but don't care for diablo iso games really or side scrollers. Oblivion changed me forever lol.

Bannerlord!!!! ?

I saw it sold a LOT of copies and dlcs. MP is not my thing though. Solo survival/rpg/first person. If Bethesda would get off their ass and make ES6 on time we wouldn't be having this conversation.

When I was waiting for a new Alpha of 7d2d drop, I played The Long Dark alot. The survival on difficulty "Interloper" is very challenging. Although the graphics are very special, but I like them

I saw it sold a LOT of copies and dlcs. MP is not my thing though. Solo survival/rpg/first person. If Bethesda would get off their ass and make ES6 on time we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The more and more i hear and learn about Bethesdas "oopsies" in the past few years the fewer i want a TES6. From them at least.

Curious what CD Projekt Red would do with the Franchise

I don't like MP games, I'm too competitive and it triggers too much adrenaline and cortisol and makes me hot flash since I got old. I am so rusty I can barely beat the AI on easy, but its coming back quickly.

Edit: I've thought about raft and stranded deep. I've been meaning to play the forest its been in my steam forever and I haven't played it yet.

On BFME2 my friend and I play coop to see how many brutal level opponents we can take on at once, fun coop game.

The forest is fun, once. No random gen. Kills replayability for me.

SP? What about the first one?

The campaign is fun. SP. If you like lotr/got and like large scale FPS medieval combat you might like it. The campaign has a story but it's pretty open for you to do what you want.

Edit: since you have a beast rigg, I'm curious how many guys you can have in battle at the same time. 600 to 800 seems to be the FPS sweet spot for most streamers I've watched with good riggs.

Here is a link to a guy who installed a spartan mod plus banner flag mod. I never get tired of the battles.

On BFME2 my friend and I play coop to see how many brutal level opponents we can take on at once, fun coop game.

The forest is fun, once. No random gen. Kills replayability for me.

Such a great game. Still fun so many years later and those graphics/animations have held up fine. My son remembers playing it as a kid and keeps trying to steal my cd :)

They are being nuked. Why would we remove the stadium? The fans make up 99.99% of the population in a stadium anyway so the chances of seeing a football player or cheerleader would be slim at best. Realistically there would not be a game scheduled during a pandemic anyway, but some people might have taken refuge there or looted it post apocalypse.

maybe those zombies could be replaced for ether a special zombie or a normal zombie

Cheerleader could be a business woman

and football player could be a athlete

There is easily room on the market for 100x the games. I cannot find a game I like other than one a year at best. 7 Days, Ark, Rust, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Subnautica are the only memorable titles in the last 10 years. I have time and money for more of those. I'm so bored right now I'm playing BFME2 and Plants vs Zombies. I'm simply unwilling to try new stuff because it always sucks and cannot hold my interest. So I replay old stuff until Starfield or ES6 drop. I'm ready to play 7 days, just waiting for a few more missing components and I'll start a new build.

I've revisited Space Engineers recently, and this time in Survival Mode, which I hated before and wouldn't even bother with, all I used to do was build ships in creative mode, and that was just ok. But they have made significant improvements, in many ways, like finally having more than one f-ing texture. Though I still thinking taking it Gold was premature, at least it is now worth the effort. I mainly recommend trying it because it is another Voxel engine game, the "maps" are beyond huge, solar systems with multiple planets. As a gamer, and a maker of voxel games in particular, I think you'd find it worth looking into. Takes a hot minute to get used to survival play, and again I think it still needs a ton of gameplay work to call itself Gold, but it's kept me plenty busy playing with my sons while waiting on A19. 7DTD is of course still superior, especially with block detail, gameplay, and many other ways, and will of course still dominate my "hours played" list.

I loved Subnautica too, the new one has potential. Was actually interesting, and different, to reach an actual ending in a survival game.

Ditto with Borderlands, can't take that style seriously.

Forest had potential, but holy F was the story and atmosphere just over the top horrific for no good reason. Like, just mental more than horror, had neat building mechanics, but I got sick of it's enemies and storyline.

2 less for now. We have the staff to do whatever we want now, but the first priority is to replace the ones we don want to keep, then we're going to focus on radiated which will be unique looking and have custom AI for each one. We'll delete all the old radiated then which are just glowing green ferals, nothing exciting about that. The new ones will be really cool, and present a unique challenge.

Are there any other zombies being replaced/removed? Honestly I kinda hoped that at least the football player would ram into you and knock you down.

Are there any other zombies being replaced/removed? Honestly I kinda hoped that at least the football player would ram into you and knock you down.

Being knocked down by them is a good idea, probably not always, but with a chance that rises with difficulty. And getting up slower than usual when encumbered.

Some people could hate us for saying that, but its good.

I'm going to miss them, both the football player and the cheerleader, but I get why they're being nuked, and am otherwise super excited to see all the new ones.

I'm going to miss them, both the football player and the cheerleader, but I get why they're being nuked, and am otherwise super excited to see all the new ones.

They've been in the game for a long time, especially the cheerleader, being in there since A1

Being knocked down by them is a good idea, probably not always, but with a chance that rises with difficulty. And getting up slower than usual when encumbered.

Some people could hate us for saying that, but its good.

They already have ragdoll effects for the player when hit by a vehicle, it's possible that knockdowns could be modded into the game.

I've been listening to your wise words for a while now, and I came to realize that our tastes are very similar if not equal. So I suggest the single player campaign of Call of Duty : Infinite Warfare. That one wasn't a sales success because COD's money mostly comes from multiplayer and in that title was bad, so it's a standalone game, but you will love it. Just the campaign. 10 hours of your time.

Now, back on topic, can you tell us about what the team is working on right now? Long time without a word and we love info.

Have a nice weekend !

It does look mutated as ♥♥♥♥, if updated properly would be gore, why not.

not really, it looks like some Skinny girl that tuned

compared to the feral wight that thing looks freaky!, but i do hope that all the special zombies would look super mutated, kinda like the feral (granted not now but later alpha)

Archived