Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

Mr. Mole...

Do you need a Blackstrap Coffee?^^

Properly locked and loaded with Peet's Major dicasons blends cappuccino, using oat milk for froth and a touch of International delight white chocolate macadamia nut creamer.

That is my secret masterpiece perfected over 30 years of coffee drinking :)

we i do drawn on paper and i can do it semi-well but drawling on a PC is not as easy.

but once i try to post a pic with paper on the video and picture, it looks like potato.

ill post a pic on there soon

It helps to have a stylist pen and a touch screen versus using your finger. However if your persistent you will find a way with today's digital software.

I'm no pro, but what I find that helps is visualizing everything as shapes (e.g. circles/squares) which helps a ton with symmetry and proportions.

Properly locked and loaded with Peet's Major dicasons blends cappuccino, using oat milk for froth and a touch of International delight white chocolate macadamia nut creamer.

Oatmillk/soy milk ftw! ?

It helps to have a stylist pen and a touch screen versus using your finger. However if your persistent you will find a way with today's digital software.

I'm no pro, but what I find that helps is visualizing everything as shapes (e.g. circles/squares) which helps a ton with symmetry and proportions.

i tryed that and to me its not the same as good old pen and paper, like this pic i had, ( i think you saw it)

about how army gear could look like.

fetch?id=1682099&d=1579101753

Damn that sounds tasty. And that comes from me, someone who hates coffee

Yeah I'd have to agree, having more gory zombies would be great, especially considering that they're rotting corpses.

When they make a full 3D model and add the details as in the last models we saw, they would definitely look gore.

The green one with his shirt off.

The new zombies look nice, though again, I wish they looked more gory and shocking like Marlene. I guess this is just the concept art, though.

i like the zombies Models themselfs like the faces arms etc

but personally i would make the clothes darker or Much more bloody/dirty kinda like moe

When they make a full 3D model and add the details as in the last models we saw, they would definitely look gore.

Really hope so! So far, Marlene and Arlene are looking great with their rotting flesh and torn skin. Just hope the others look just as good, if not better.

:star: Alpha-19. The Alpha of the drone :star:

Some have expressed concern that everybody will be wanting to use the drone. Well of course they will. It's the new kid on the block. People have been asking for followers for years as well and this drone is both.

Once A-19 is out and everybody has had a chance to play around with the new drone. People will get back to asking for new stuff, staring gates and other complaints. You know the normal stuff for this forum haha.

So be cool. I;m still waiting to see what happens when bandits get out, or pirates. :pirate:

Archived