I want to submit an idea

Making several quests for the trader brings new dialogs and establishes a relation of trust. After several quests acomplished the trader will talk to you about a friend of him : a new trader. It can be a way to find more easily new traders. These kind of mechanic with NPC can be found in every open world and MMO, and NPC are less than a stupid robot that repeat always the same words. Sometimes it can be really hard to find a new trader. I think my idea is not bad.

That feature will be in A19.You complete a whole tier of quests for one trader and he will send you to the next trader.

I used to sell them at my last workplace, if you kept to few together they would be so stressed that they rather took bites of each other before the eating the food given to them. Put your hand in the tank and they would press together tighter then sardines in a corner. I gave them a defect molly fish once to eat and he basically lived with them for days until one finally for some reason ate him. :p The piranas were around 20 ish cm in size.

hahaha, yeah, I had an Aquarium with my neighbour and months after we got bored and decided to buy a couple of Piranhas to sit and see the carnage… we had to wait a few more months after that until there were only the Piranhas left and gave them back to the shop.

hahaha, yeah, I had an Aquarium with my neighbour and months after we got bored and decided to buy a couple of Piranhas to sit and see the carnage… we had to wait a few more months after that until there were only the Piranhas left and gave them back to the shop.

Wow... that's psychopathic. Maybe someone should lock you and your neighbour in a small room until you cannibalize each other, you know, for laughs :-/

• Like 1

Dude, that is really really really screwed up.

"What the ♥♥♥♥ did I just hear?"

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

i dont want the dislikes or likes to affect any rating at all (because some people abuse it) i was pointing out how a lot of discussions, forums etc have likes but no dislike... how dare someone tell me i have to like something when i dont... and yes i like broccoli. :)

• Like 2

madmole- I have been giving the new RGW terrain a run through on a bunch of different maps. I know you guys worked hard to come up with a RGW with out the problems of the previous system, but I got to tell you as it stands the current RGW is pretty damn boring. The old system last seen in 16.4 had its problems, but you never knew what was over the next hill and all the towns had roads connecting them. Is there any plans to polish up RGW before the final game version?

Thank you for your efforts,

Evilest Overlord

... and yes i like broccoli. :)

But added to a beef steak meal or similar :p

I personally don`t think "like buttons" system is suitable for forums, report form is needed part though, no doubt. We should make more noise about that.

@DaVega, I am good thanks, having fun as usual and also inventing new ways to die in the game, in my spare time :):pirate:

madmole- I have been giving the new RGW terrain a run through on a bunch of different maps. I know you guys worked hard to come up with a RGW with out the problems of the previous system, but I got to tell you as it stands the current RGW is pretty damn boring. The old system last seen in 16.4 had its problems, but you never knew what was over the next hill and all the towns had roads connecting them. Is there any plans to polish up RGW before the final game version?

Thank you for your efforts,

Evilest Overlord

If you read OP its right there.

Are there any plans to bring back hub cities? I really miss big cities being dangerous late game areas and perjaps it could be a cool spot for bandit camps. Amazing loot but high risks.

Well from what I have read. Thats what wastelands are for.

• Like 1

Well from what I have read. Thats what wastelands are for.

Indeed, Wasteland is supposed to become the Endgame Area with radiation and stuff.

Regarding his Request to bring Hub Cities back: Please dont. Random should stay random.

Regarding his Request to bring Hub Cities back: Please dont. Random should stay random.

I think it's still possible to have non random elements whilst still being random. Example: Every ranger station is the same as every other ranger station - but it still is random loot inside each onecwhich makes it feel more random.

So a map having a hub city albeit different layouts and even location in the world is not too far fetched to still be considered random. It worked up to A15 and I think the main reason it was cut wasn't due to it not being fun or interesting, but because A16 introduced socket POI placement which likely screwed up the hub city code.

Maybe allowing town generation to optionally be tied to biome placement via XML could be the answer so modders could add this back if hubs now fall outside TFP's visions. Example, the normal towns and cities could generate in all biomes but huge cities are for the city_wasteland biome only (which is indeed different tnan normal wasteland biomes)

If wasteland is going to be improved in general though for endgame use I am all for that too :)

Life's been nuts especially with the corona lately so I haven't been around. Desert eagle, AA-12 ?! Looks awesome and what I've been wanting :D. New models look awesome too, nice job on Jen. The steel mace looks sick too, I can't wait.

welcome back!

Thanks, good to see ya Adam.

3 Things that really kill me in the game I'd like to see changed (fixed?):

~~1/2 etc. blocks lose the invisible remainder of a full block. Really annoying and kinda silly (some cases exploitable) that you can only attach things like spikes by hovering them a couple of feet away from the block :(

~~Leaning. Around corners, but more desired, over the top of a block to shoot down. Wood/iron bars work nice, but I kinda dislike them required if you wanna shoot over a ledge.

~~Repair hit boxes on spikes are a nanometer and sometimes RNG-feeling. Please make those a bit better. Same note, when building with blocks (more-so with things like bars), sometimes placing while moving -- even without moving the mouse, keeping the same angle -- the placement goes up, causing unwanted placement. Not sure what can be done there, but it feels clunky sometimes.

Anyway, just those things are really quirking me for the most part. Stay safe folks (apparently bullet listing isn't working lol)

Edited by Jugginator (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic