Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

ill turn all of that to shotgun shells. who cares about the economy of 7DTD. i need ammo! just like how you can scrap dukes, if i was a whiteriver trader. i would hunt them down for turning my good dukes into Bullet casings Reuses your old casings! and stop using my Dukes!!!

Ah! The gift that just keeps giving. The gifts of bullets and shot. :)

Will there be a use for snowberries in a future alpha? Currently they just... exist. I don't think they even have a recipe in A18.

What?

Go into game.

Go into cook menu.

Type in snowberries

You should see at least one recipe.

My buddy and I started this on the ps4 then he bought it for pc and now i have as well so we can play so we like the game but we would really appreciate some offline lan option because I'm in the Boonie's and might keyword there might have a company offer service sometime this year...

Staff, come in and have a look. It's a fatal mistake

Hello, I'm a Chinese player. In our servers in China, a very terrible thing happened, which led to a 50% reduction in the number of servers killed in seven days in China. This situation lasted for about a month. The reason is that someone used the vulnerability of seven days to attack the server, resulting in the server dropping off the line. This is the difference between the attack form and the traditional attack. Check the firewall No DDoS attacks were found. He did it for the seven day kill gameA way to attack! I hope you can pay attention to it and solve it

Output log: https://pastebin.com/2k8et0av

Even Pimps are slaves of The Duke. He will say the truth about himself when the game is ready enough ;)

If TP is currency, they`d better increase its abundance in insane difficulty. Not everything is mud and rocks after rainy horde night in wasteland.

Even Pimps are slaves of The Duke. He will say the truth about himself when the game is ready enough ;)

If TP is currency, they`d better increase its abundance in insane difficulty. Not everything is mud and rocks after rainy horde night in wasteland.

i just imagined opening the Collectors Edition of 7 Days to Die one Day, only to unbox a Roll of Toiletpaper with the iconic "7" imprinted on it.

Worth it :D

#StillWantThatMinigun

Hi guys, i'm new here, at forum.

Where can i propose couple changes to russian localization?

Btw, couple suggestions :

1.Loading screens containing hints in images - i guess it would be better to make it separate from image, so it also could be localized.

2. Maybe, you could figure out a way to create 'generic' billboards on buildings - so it also could be localized.

And, finally - Pay Respect text to devs.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't think we have any Russian members on the team so its impossible for us to decide to pay a lot of money every time someone suggests changing localization, so unless 500 Russians come at us about the exact same line being wrong I doubt anything will be done, its quite expensive getting a localization patch.

1, Loading screens with localized player help text are coming to A19.

2, Not Happening. Its like watching a movie filmed in Russia, all the signs are only legible to people who speak Russian. In this case it was filmed in America.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't think we have any Russian members on the team so its impossible for us to decide to pay a lot of money every time someone suggests changing localization, so unless 500 Russians come at us about the exact same line being wrong I doubt anything will be done, its quite expensive getting a localization patch.

1, Loading screens with localized player help text are coming to A19.

2, Not Happening. Its like watching a movie filmed in Russia, all the signs are only legible to people who speak Russian. In this case it was filmed in America.

I can't speak for the russian language specifically, but the current translation of the game is like a chinese videogame in english. I understand it is expensive.

There are options: by gold you need to hire two teams of translators for multilanguage . One paid for the translation and the second to correct the first one. That' s a good and expensive move that guaranties 99% perfection while being 100% professional. But a Modded unofficial translation fix made by the community and implemented as official is the best way to go (downside is time). This game will have A LOT of lines and Mr Dimitri Smith who lives in the USA isn't up to the task.

Business question mm, what do you mean it's quite expensive getting a localization patch? What's your process?

Just curious. Thanks in advance.

We hired a third party studio to localize the game. Patches now won't be as bad now since we have a bullet proof method of identifying new and changed lines.

hello madmole, 3 questions for you

I wanted to ask you if alpha 19 is going to have a streamer weekend?

are you going to make videos like you did in alpha 18?

do you like Steve Ray Vaughan?

thanks and a hug friend

Probably.

Staff, come in and have a look. It's a fatal mistake

Hello, I'm a Chinese player. In our servers in China, a very terrible thing happened, which led to a 50% reduction in the number of servers killed in seven days in China. This situation lasted for about a month. The reason is that someone used the vulnerability of seven days to attack the server, resulting in the server dropping off the line. This is the difference between the attack form and the traditional attack. Check the firewall No DDoS attacks were found. He did it for the seven day kill gameA way to attack! I hope you can pay attention to it and solve it

Output log: https://pastebin.com/2k8et0av

Your output log shows a DDoS attack with hundreds of parallel login attempts at nearly the same time.

TFP probably should limit simultaneous login attempts (a maximum of 8 seems sensible) to prevent this.

Archived