I really would love to see a fix for the centered bars building block. i use them as railings but when placing them on a diagonal block but they do not fill the entire width of the block making it impossible to create full railings. Check screenshot.

https://imgur.com/BbXpLcj

Is it possible to make a block that would allow us to do this?

Thanks.BbXpLcjBbXpLcj

• Like 2

zombies ignore the lower block, put the wood frame in the doorway and that's it, the zombies endlessly try to get you, they beat the block occasionally. at this time you calmly kill everyone, no matter whether it is night or day, whether they run or not.

the same story if you put 2 frame blocks on top of each other and climb in there, kill all the same easly, the lower block is also ignored.

you guys will do something with cheat quests that will restore buildings with loot?

IIRC Mr. Mole stated that he sees no Problem with it. You are not forced to use this mechanic as an exploit, but you do so because you lack dicipline ( myself included :D )

The process of reset is needed to provide a proper dungeon and Quest Target Placement. Be it the Zombies or Stash.

I really would love to see a fix for the centered bars building block. i use them as railings but when placing them on a diagonal block but they do not fill the entire width of the block making it impossible to create full railings. Check screenshot.

https://imgur.com/BbXpLcj

Is it possible to make a block that would allow us to do this?

Thanks.BbXpLcjBbXpLcj

Yes, use wood or metal walkways which have rails attached already.

Don't know why people are having problems with toilet paper...you only need to use 1 square each time you go! Just use your finger and water , then use that one square to clean out your finger nail!

Install a Bidet on your toilet and your good to go.

Hi guys, i'm new here, at forum.

Where can i propose couple changes to russian localization?

Btw, couple suggestions :

1.Loading screens containing hints in images - i guess it would be better to make it separate from image, so it also could be localized.

2. Maybe, you could figure out a way to create 'generic' billboards on buildings - so it also could be localized.

And, finally - Pay Respect text to devs.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Dukes have been replaced with TP :p

ill turn all of that to shotgun shells. who cares about the economy of 7DTD. i need ammo! just like how you can scrap dukes, if i was a whiteriver trader. i would hunt them down for turning my good dukes into Bullet casings Reuses your old casings! and stop using my Dukes!!!

• Like 1
Hi guys, i'm new here, at forum.

Where can i propose couple changes to russian localization?

Btw, couple suggestions :

1.Loading screens containing hints in images - i guess it would be better to make it separate from image, so it also could be localized.

2. Maybe, you could figure out a way to create 'generic' billboards on buildings - so it also could be localized.

If it's a spelling mistake I'd say probably the bug reporting thread. If it's something where a better word would fit I'd say the feedback thread.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)

Install a Bidet on your toilet and your good to go.

Like 3 weeks before the pandemic, I did just that. Now I look at people who don't use them as sub-human. J/k but damn they are nice.

• Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic