Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

Sorry Mate, but 96,42% of your Questions can be answered with : Never.

They do want to revisit Water if im not mistaken, but above that...

Have to admit tho, i WANT the Minigun ingame.

Madmole while youre at it, please add the BFG 9000 too. Thanks ^^

TBH if they did add a mounted Gun on the truck it would probably be a M60. granted a Minigun would be cool but thats alot of ammo just. deleted

and i do hope they reservist water. all i ask for water is just better Physicists. nothing more or less (maybe a Boat but that is pushing it) if they want to make swimming better and zeds to swim. sure!

So anything going on with development recently?

Quite busy with other stuff at the moment (wife is 21 weeks pregnant! :) ), so I haven't checked the forum in a while.

Congrats about your future little pebble man, have yours best moments together.

So anything going on with development recently?

Quite busy with other stuff at the moment (wife is 21 weeks pregnant! :) ), so I haven't checked the forum in a while.

Enjoy the sleep while you can man, I've got a five month old Gronkling to deal with and it's quite demanding. I hear the first eighteen years are the hardest :-)

Enjoy the sleep while you can man, I've got a five month old Gronkling to deal with and it's quite demanding. I hear the first eighteen years are the hardest :-)

I have 3 to deal with. Twin 3 year old girls and a boy who just turned 2 this past February. Now that my wife works and I am a stay at home dad for now, I have a HUGE appreciation for what she did....lol

I have 3 to deal with. Twin 3 year old girls and a boy who just turned 2 this past February. Now that my wife works and I am a stay at home dad for now, I have a HUGE appreciation for what she did....lol

"Now I understand why some animals eat their young"

- My father

:-)

Great to see some of the objects being updated like the couch. As I mentioned before, the coffee maker looks decent, but the oven, dishwasher, fridge require some texture buff.

Upgrading texture resolution and geometry is not a pressing matter, but greatly welcome for those who hit over 60 frames per second. Also, separate texture resolution settings might be implemented for domestic appliances, furniture, tools, vehicles, plants, vegetation alongside block/world texture resolutions.

Great to see some of the objects being updated like the couch. As I mentioned before, the coffee maker looks decent, but the oven, dishwasher, fridge require some texture buff.

Upgrading texture resolution and geometry is not a pressing matter, but greatly welcome for those who hit over 60 frames per second. Also, separate texture resolution settings might be implemented for domestic appliances, furniture, tools, vehicles, plants, vegetation alongside block/world texture resolutions.

dish washer ???????

think you mean the trash compactor lol

I guess that texture needs the most attention lol...

For me the most urgent candidates are the older flowers. They look really bad in comparsion to other, more recent stuff like the ore-deposit Blocks.

Not kidding. Go into the green, pick an Iron-Boulder and look at a nearby flower for comparsion. It really is that bad.

And something i was shut down with in A16: I would like to see alternative Models for Plants to give it a more Life-like appearance.

Meaning: Cotton, Corn, Chrysamere, Golden Rod etc can have 2 Models that spawn randomly instead of 1.

Guys, have you seen the new couches on Twitter?

MEBAY13.jpg

I don't know how about you, but I dislike these new couches! Sorry, but they look too comfy and make me want to sleep, instead of wanting to fight zombies! :(

This is a decorative fluff suggestion, but redoing the couches is a decorative fluff thing to do anyway so here goes...

I love the throw pillows, and I think it'd be really cool for variety if you could paint them separately from the rest of the couch (like how the seat of the old wooden chair can now be painted separately from the rest).

Guys, have you seen the new couches on Twitter?

MEBAY13.jpg

I don't know how about you, but I dislike these new couches! Sorry, but they look too comfy and make me want to sleep, instead of wanting to fight zombies! :(

Well you go and take a nap then. I'm sure that a zombie are two will come and snuggle up with you. Until they get hungry! 00

MEBAY13.jpg

MM, I have a question about furniture and other decor in the game.

Do you plan to add burnt versions of all the furniture and other decor found in buildings in the game?

I think the game lacks charred sofas, nightstands, bookshelves, coffee makers, refrigerators, flower pots, etc.

I think you will not deny that completely untouched sofas and other furniture look very strange in a burnt building.

dish washer ???????

think you mean the trash compactor lol

For a game that is supposed to take place in the future...funny how everyone has reverted back to washing dishes by hand.

And really you guys are excited for throw pillows.. throw pillows...you have been quaratined way too long...

Cough *Airport POI * Cough

Archived