Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

Marlene is giving me the creeps. Seriously well done. If for some reason or weird bug she even remotely wispers something intelligible in a dark corridor ingame imma go to a hospital and start licking bathrooms.

They were just commenting yesterday that A19 is getting really close to being done enough to be able to be fully playtested which means that Madmole will soon be playing it and updates will be coming in more frequently-- Including videos.

They were just commenting yesterday that A19 is getting really close to being done enough to be able to be fully playtested which means that Madmole will soon be playing it and updates will be coming in more frequently-- Including videos.

I cant believe it's almost here...if they can get it out april/may, I think I'll be liking this 6 month release cycle until gold...?

I updated the second and third posts in this thread as galleries so that nobody need click on a Twitter link. You can peruse all released artwork for A19 at once in one place....here. Such a gallery exists nowhere else on the web. :)

Do you know if the Demolisher has gotten an HP nerf? It would be fine if he also didn't have the massive armor buff too. Too spongy in my opinion. You can make him do more damage to players to compensate.

[video=youtube_share;sUw6OYceV2w]

Holy Crap! Bloke goes fishing for a few weeks just north of the middle of bugger all and the whole place has gone to the toilet!

What the hell happened? Whose bloody fault is it? I need answers!

My world has been turned upside down so much I can't even leave the house now!

I can't bare to be near other people!

This is the effect that changing the forums has had on me. Stop it or I want my money back TF.. Damm P

;)

So... any other news while I've been gone?

Stay safe everyone...

Quick question about the top tier sniper rifle... does it have a zoomed scope AND a simpler sight at the same time? So the player could toggle zooming in and using for more up close shooting without having to go into menu and swap attachments? That would be cool if so! I love playing sniper rifles but they tend to be less useful and more just for showing off long range shots imo. If no toggle or whatever, and it's just whatever sight you attach, then I'm sure it will still be fun to use :)

I updated the second and third posts in this thread as galleries so that nobody need click on a Twitter link. You can peruse all released artwork for A19 at once in one place....here. Such a gallery exists nowhere else on the web. :)

appriciate that Roland!. Could you or MM maybe reserve the first 3-5 posts of a Dev Diary with sample text that can be filled later with content?

Just so its all together.

Cheers Mate

Mr Mole,

since we are getting a Badass Sniper Rifle, i was wondering if we get new Scopes?

Maybe a Thermal one, or a Night Vision one that does not burn your eyes out ? :)

I remember in A16 you showed us a video of the new sneak system with a new Nightvision. It was blue tinted and MUCH friendlier to the eye.

Completly canned or chance of return?

I cant believe it's almost here...if they can get it out april/may, I think I'll be liking this 6 month release cycle until gold...?

Hold the horses. Previous data shows that 18.4 + 5 months is the most plausible scenario. That means 19.0 is due for release in August at the latest for Exp release, July at the earliest (+4 months) . If they cut back we just get less content and, be aware, modeling 30 new entities takes just that much time (3-5 days for entity from scratch to in-game per 1 3d modeler + 1 animator team) , so it's a win win for us if they release it that far into the Summer.

The light is looking flipping fantastic! The station (from what we can see of it) looks superb, and Arlene... is looking as grotesque as ever. ;) Just like the zombies, I hunger for more.

Their first version was scarier, I caught it before they replaced it.

EUzy-Pk-QWo-AUgt-RI-format-jpg-name-4096x4096.jpg

Mr. Mole,

Not sure if you guys are in Content Lock yet, but how about an Endgame Item that can add Mod-Slots to Weapons/Armor?

Like a Mounting-thingy that uses a Mod Slot (-1) but adds 2 Mod-Slots (+2) resulting in one more Modslot effectivly? (+1)

Maybe balance that out with Cost/rarity.

I have a question for artists who paint zombies. Why do zombies have severe head injuries, but the rest of the body is almost uninjured? On the legs, arms and body, only abrasions and scratches can be seen. Why aren't there bare bones, missing muscle parts or bare muscle tissue?

And the second question. I already asked him a very long time, but did not receive an answer. Why are all the zombies in the game in such good shape (except for the fat tourist, cop and fat woman)?

We have all the zombies in the game have excellent pres, pumped up muscles and a beautiful ass;) Where are ordinary people who turned into zombies? =)

And do not tell me that only those who were in shape turned into zombies and ate the rest =) A fat tourist, a fat cop and a fat woman refute this statement.

• Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic

Archived