Will these quests

Only be unlocked from the initial trader, and added to the other trader

menu? Each trader as you progress points to the next? Will it state This is

the end of the line, when you have found the last trader or under the quest

system can it spawn a trader_outpost? Also because there are both Vanilla and

custom maps being used now, Some of the pregen maps have a varied amount of

traders. Depending on terrain and RNG, I have come across maps with 0 to too

many.

you mean the burning mod? I use it on my spear. it isnt just for clubs, you can put it on blades too

Not quite, it is good to know yes that you can use mods for spears, but clearly I'm talking about new kind of spear mods that would make it where you can have a "quiver" for them and make them essentially explosive the way fire mods behave in the forest where you just strap lit molotov to each individual spear.

Also, in regards to trader to trader quest; what if this could be expanded on where you have more intersection between all the traders such as each trader having their own faction of gangs you can work for? Talked about this allot with my friends who play and I do think it could add allot of extra spice to the game. Another thing I'd like to know that I don't think has been stated: will these trader to trader quests only be available at certain tiers or are they outside of that?

Well as of yesterday, I am now a proud registered Gun Owner in the State of Texas :D

Please keep it in a barricaded room in a metal box with an unopened crate from Lowe’s next to it and a loose pile of ammo on a nearby table. Believe me....everyone does it. ?

Roland you just hit on a really good idea.

I dont know if its has been suggested but can

square storage boxes be replaced with the ingame

loot containters. For Ammo the small ammo pile.

For guns the gun bag. For medical supplies either

the supply cabinet or medical supply. Simple rotation

placed on 1/8th platforms.

Visually would add depth without needing to add new

assets. Easily distinguished.

+1

But "added" not "replaced"

And "blocks" not "square storage boxes" :smug:

For balance and variation make them really cheap, limited inventory size, but unlockable. Can't really lock a pile of ammo and it would make for excellent temporary stashes for equipment transfers or early game loot.

Are you asking for the ammo piles to be containers instead of destroyed after loot.? The immersion police will not be happy opening up empty ammo piles...lol

Are you asking for the ammo piles to be containers instead of destroyed after loot.? The immersion police will not be happy opening up empty ammo piles...lol

No its about making them craftable. looks way nicer in your base. And those craftables of course would not destroy themself

No its about making them craftable. looks way nicer in your base. And those craftables of course would not destroy themself

Player crafted ones for bases are probably okay but would be a buzz kill for some if in POIs. On a side note the little gun bags are lootable containers...?

No Laz

I meant in the player built base all storage is in the cubicle boxes. I was thinking of a radial select like the ammo for a weapon,

so you can make a ammo pile as a storage container instead of naming a box. you select build secure box choose radial and pick

the container shape. Just a visual to show what is where using already in game resources.

No Laz

I meant in the player built base all storage is in the cubicle boxes. I was thinking of a radial select like the ammo for a weapon,

so you can make a ammo pile as a storage container instead of naming a box. you select build secure box choose radial and pick

the container shape. Just a visual to show what is where using already in game resources.

That should be easy to mod in for now.

1) Add ammo blocks to storage box shape selector

2) Modify ammo blocks to not destory on close and make them lockable.

Edit: I went ahead and created a modlet for this since my brother thought it would be a nice addition on our server. See picture and link below for download. Cheers. :)

https://forums.7daystodie.com/forum/-7-days-to-die-pc/game-modification/mods/150349-modlet-laz-man-s-modlets?p=1722182#post1722182

vfhvkNr.png

• Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic

Archived