Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

FYI Don't know why but my virus protection is know saying the 7Dtd PC page has a known threat and is blocking the page...all of a sudden...both on Chrome and Internet Explorer. I use ESET..never had a problem all these years!!

I am having a similar issue. When I go to the main 7daystodie.com page and click Forum, my browser goes to a strange and highly suspect page. If I back out and try again, it works fine.

this happened on both Windows 10 Chrome and on my Android phone, also using the Chrome browser.

Edit: Happens with Edge also.

Edit2: Looks like the culprit is something called "win-your-super-prise3.life" It shows up on 7daystodie.com if (in Chrome) you open Developer Tools and look at the Page in the window that comes up. Is this some sort of ad software, or did malicious code find its way into your site?

I have to say, those new zombie models are looking great. I hope we see some new comers though.

I would really love to see some more dangerous mutant zombies though. Not sure if anyone has ever played Dead Frontier, but scary messed up stuff that appears in that and Dead Frontier 3 would be awesome. Horrible boss zombies that can really mess you up!

I have to say, those new zombie models are looking great. I hope we see some new comers though.

I would really love to see some more dangerous mutant zombies though. Not sure if anyone has ever played Dead Frontier, but scary messed up stuff that appears in that and Dead Frontier 3 would be awesome. Horrible boss zombies that can really mess you up!

As a "purist" i much prefer the game without all the "specials". Thankfully, there's a mod to remove them so i can enjoy the game with just normal zombies, but i'd much rather a built in toggle for them. I'm currently trying to tweak my xml to increase the numbers of regular zombies to amp up the difficulty to compensate for the missing specials.

I know it has, but you have to use that mod (DF) to have it. I'd like to have it no matter what mod/vanilla game I play.

If you want the game modded to your personal taste you will have to have a mod.

You also don't need that mod as you are implying. It should be sufficient to remove XML tags like <property name="TraderArea" value="True" /> from the prefab's file.

A few ideas:

A mini 3d sculptor for the mug. Draw a clear hollow 3d cube, with 30' slant

at the inner face of each sub cube, and add a sippy straw at the upper

corner to the bottom. Similar to the mega Rubik's Cube. Offers unique

customization, Inhouse control, monetization, visibility, and something

for every other company to copy. Plus once you get Gud' you can expand to

7DTD zombie sippy cup requests. You could even autograph it at the push

of a button. "When life gives you lemons, Build a lemonade stand"

MM if you follow the thought posted before about the unified Megabiome

would it be possible to add a biomes inclusion, that does not deal with

texture maps of visuals. Instead deals with altitude, and spat3 map

coloring.

Example: City streets, city yards, 5 present biomes, paths, highway, rad

level 1 2 3, water size level 1 2 3, mountain slopes, mountain paths.

plus say 10 custom string names to be added by modders. That would be an

allocation of 27 biomes/zones that can have specified or customized spawn

groups that change depending upon your location on the map. all that would

be necessary is to paint the designated colors to a splat3 map.

RE: mug, I don't think people associate primitive shapes with our game, that is minecraft's thing. So I don't see any special value in a custom voxel shaped mug. We don't really profit from our merchandise anyway its more about advertising for the game. Between Amazon, staff etc there isn't any profits in it, so pursuing a voxel mug would be a waste of money.

We want to be able to define sub biome sizes, that would affect the splat maps if a different ground texture was used.

All weapons will have 3 tiers.

New top tier Auto Shotgun

New mid tier Machine Gun

New low tier Junk Sledge

New top tier Junk Drone

I love this; but, I do have one question. Will their be a new low, mid, or top tier added in for the Hunting/Marksman Rifle?

There is a new top tier sniper rifle coming.

Are there going to be any buffs to spear throwing builds?

Last I remember playing, I believe putting points into spears did not really increase throw damage. So even with spears maxed it still took 2 thrown headshots to kill a basic zed on nomad, which was exactly the same as someone who put no points in it at all.

Sorry if this has already been said or changed. I have been away from the game for a while and have not seen anything about it.

Are there going to be any buffs to spear throwing builds?

Last I remember playing, I believe putting points into spears did not really increase throw damage. So even with spears maxed it still took 2 thrown headshots to kill a basic zed on nomad, which was exactly the same as someone who put no points in it at all.

Sorry if this has already been said or changed. I have been away from the game for a while and have not seen anything about it.

There are a set of books coming that enhance spear throwing abilities, but if gazz doesn't have it increase damage its for balance.

I am delighted with the wild zombie in State of Decay 2. He runs incredibly fast, dodges vehicles and knocks the player down when attacking ... and his animation is just super.

When I hear him scream, my hair stands on end)

It would be cool if the spiders in 7 Days To Die behaved the same! Or it could be special wild spiders.

RE: mug, I don't think people associate primitive shapes with our game, that is minecraft's thing. So I don't see any special value in a custom voxel shaped mug. We don't really profit from our merchandise anyway its more about advertising for the game. Between Amazon, staff etc there isn't any profits in it, so pursuing a voxel mug would be a waste of money.

We want to be able to define sub biome sizes, that would affect the splat maps if a different ground texture was used.

I mean, I missed on the mugs last round. That color change mug would be dope though...

I am delighted with the wild zombie in State of Decay 2. He runs incredibly fast, dodges vehicles and knocks the player down when attacking ... and his animation is just super.

When I hear him scream, my hair stands on end)

It would be cool if the spiders in 7 Days To Die behaved the same! Or it could be special wild spiders.

The radiated spiders should be able to jump twice as high...?

• Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic

Archived