madmole

Alpha 19 Dev Diary

Meh...that’s a self culling population. They don’t need my help.

This is why we don't let mathematicians near sociological problems. :-)

Madmole, are the legendary weapons discarded for A19?

Madmole, another question, will we have a new decoration? in the pois?

Yes, they are discarded until A20. (A20 can either mean A20 precisely, or approximately. You know, A20, A21, A22, A37, etc.)

• Like 1

Boomer Remover is the best alt name I've heard for the coronavirus. lol

I call it the fix for social security funding.

Iron frames are made in the forge dude.

How about the stainless steel?

Dear Sirs,

when is it possible to release:

snipped for space

None of that is on the roadmap, sorry. Maybe flame trap in A20.

So I was thinking of the lore as to how the Zombie Apocalypse started. I say the hyper deadly deadly corona virus. but since it is in game you rename it to a different beer.... How about the michelob ultra virus. what ya think?

I think it would be distasteful (no pun intended).

• Like 1

While i know it will have zero bearing on the development of the game, i would like to say that i think the drones are a bad idea and cause me concern about the direction the game may be going. I am very worried.

What do you care what INT 10 dudes do with 5000 robotic parts?

• Like 1

Boomer Remover is the best alt name I've heard for the coronavirus. lol

While I'm not too concerned with coronavirus yet lets not make offensive jokes about it. Rick is a boomer and this POS virus scare is already affecting a lot of people's lives, the economy, etc. The zombie apocalypse isn't so far fetched, people are getting into fist fights over toilet paper, what would they do over food?

• Like 4

Could the zombies get some sort of glancing blow function? Example: if the zombie is more than a metre away then they only deal half the damage. It's not very fair that they have go-go gadget arms in the first place combined with melee combat occasionally going right through them

Faatal was looking into improving that the other day a bit.

Are they on the first post? Nope. So no they aren't discarded because they were never planned for this build.

• Like 1

Madmole, another question, will we have a new decoration? in the pois?

Yes there should be new hay bales, new store shelves, lots of new deco.

• Like 3

Yes, they are discarded until A20. (A20 can either mean A20 precisely, or approximately. You know, A20, A21, A22, A37, etc.)

Just to be clear, discarded means you had it then you threw it out. I think his intention was it was planned then never done, that is not the case either. It was not planned, but I did design it already. Maybe A20. We discarded sharp sticks, LBD, grid crafting.

How about the stainless steel?

We never removed it, not sure why you think things are gone that aren't. Have you not played the game for 3 years and are catching up on bad rumors or something :)

Just to be clear, discarded means you had it then you threw it out. I think his intention was it was planned then never done, that is not the case either. It was not planned, but I did design it already. Maybe A20. We discarded sharp sticks, LBD, grid crafting.

Fair point, my mistake.

I call it the fix for social security funding.

I'd gladly give up my rights to social security for a tax break.

Yes there should be new hay bales, new store shelves, lots of new deco.

sounds great

Madmole, going back to the theme of decoration, will we have more decoration for the routes, streets? you already know more garbage, cars, bags, rest of newspapers, ammunition casings, and things like that

MM, what do you think about adding small POIs to the game that will be located just underground, without its visible parts on the surface?

It could be some hidden bunkers, old sewer systems, abandoned metro sections, old cemeteries with coffins and more.

Or it could even be randomly buried military boxes with ammunition, treasure chests and more ...

Imagine how much more interesting it will be for the players, digging resources to stumble upon something more interesting than just ore veins?

• Like 2

MM, what do you think about adding small POIs to the game that will be located just underground, without its visible parts on the surface?

It could be some hidden bunkers, old sewer systems, abandoned metro sections, old cemeteries with coffins and more.

Or it could even be randomly buried military boxes with ammunition, treasure chests and more ...

Imagine how much more interesting it will be for the players, digging resources to stumble upon something more interesting than just ore veins?

At some point I suggested the same thing, and they told me they would have to repair the world generation first, now that it works better, I think a sewer system would be good and things like that, I love your idea

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I'd gladly give up my rights to social security for a tax break.

This is why we don't let capitalists near sociological problems. :-)

• Like 1

Wow....hahaha...

...what's next Roland. A stab at anti-vaxxers? :p

How do you pick an anti-vaxxer out of a crowd?

You wait. They'll be sure to tell you.

• Like 1

While I'm not too concerned with coronavirus yet lets not make offensive jokes about it. Rick is a boomer and this POS virus scare is already affecting a lot of people's lives, the economy, etc. The zombie apocalypse isn't so far fetched, people are getting into fist fights over toilet paper, what would they do over food?

10-4 dinosaur.

• Like 1

Just looking at my motorcycles inventory, would be nice to have like 4 slots that dont get taken when choosing the "take all" function.

Such that storing gas, repair kits, and medical stuff would be a "permanent" inventory, ... as a convenience option.

• Like 1