Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

MM, forgive me my impudence, but maybe among your files there is also a concept art for a new third-tier sniper rifle? =)

Of course there is, but I'd rather be sitting on stuff and be able to play a card when I need to than give it all now and have nothing to show for a month.

Oooh! I cannot wait to shoot with that beast! (The auto shotgun.)

I'm curious, will the T3 sniper rifle and auto shotgun have larger magazines than their T2 predecessors, or just increased damage?

The auto shotgun should/will. I'd like to see some progression with the sniper too on the mag size.

The auto shotgun should/will. I'd like to see some progression with the sniper too on the mag size.

Will this new shotgun also come with its “normal” magazine that can be seen in this video of what I assume the new shotgun is modeled after?

It would be real cool it does...mod and parts wise :)

@MM

Will we get the dying light weapons effect on zombies? I mean guns in DL can shoot holes in zombies and you can see through them, bladed weapons such as machetes, katanas, axes can chop in half zombies. What about special moves such as dropkick, sliding, and so on. We could use sliding to go under 1 block ways, make zombies crawlers by breaking their ankles when sliding and kicking at the same time. These moves could go in the agility tree since a lot of people dont like agility and could get the junk turret treatment, by which i mean being able to add points after you get 6 points in agility and so on for balancing. I think the special moves could really make agility fun and more viable for pr.

So can rocket launchers by that logic I'm sure. :p

Rocket launches technically make little sound when firing. It’s the screeching sound the rocket makes as it flies to its target. So there is no need for a suppressor and it’s impractical as well.

• Roland locked this topic
  • Roland unlocked this topic
  • Roland locked and unpinned this topic

Archived