Alpha 19 Dev Diary

madmole

I don’t talk to myself, I just supplemented my message with thoughts.

Honestly, your answer looks offensive, perhaps this is a language barrier.

Anyway, thanks for the answer.

Come on man, when your crazy ideas get ignored you need to just move on to the next one instead of beating a dead orse. :D You've been warned about this before.

It would have to be handled carefully, last time we had it even remotely foggy there was a big fog gate.

But now with the new sexy lighting and a scale-able fog level 1% to 100% the possibilities could be cool for modders. Plus the old fog looked like butt.

Has an arnold terminator vibe imo. :) Almost as if I am expecting you to jump out and say "Weh is Jon Connah"

"Uh terminated him in daark fate."

Someday I want to do a 7 days lets play as Arnold doing my pretty good Arnold imitation the entire time. I'd have to mod it to make it really cool, like he could punch a door down with one hit and ragdoll everyone lol.

Thanks for the answer. May I ask if there can be a very thick fog in the game in the future that can hide everything around us at a distance of more than 5-10 blocks?

That is what 100% fog does. You could increase fog towards that by setting a low fogPower for day and/or night or a very low fogPower would do that even if the game was only showing 5% fog.

A19.0_2020-02-05_20-12-43.thumb.jpg.55bba9a1c5a1422904bb503356fb74f4.jpg

"Uh terminated him in daark fate."

Someday I want to do a 7 days lets play as Arnold doing my pretty good Arnold imitation the entire time. I'd have to mod it to make it really cool, like he could punch a door down with one hit and ragdoll everyone lol.

Did you really just spoil the movie for me? Real cool Joel. Real cool.

Fixed. But please cite the issue when you report a post - it wasn't clear what the problem was.

Archived