Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MechanicalLens

MechanicalLens

2 hours ago, Phoenixshade35 said:

@madmole i was curious about possible corner blocks rounded like what im using on the top of my horde base, and @MechanicalLensis curious about rounded bars, im interested in those as well, for corners to kinda look better, what do u think?  I have looked but can only find the point ones and they don't look good at all on it.

@madmole Phoenixshade35 slightly twisted my words which is fine, I was asking for corner wooden and iron bars, not rounded. :) It's been something I've been wanting since A17, but hey, if they're not added, it's not something I'll lose my sleep over.

Edit: I'm too exhausted to provide the image at the time of me posting this, however we already have corner railings in the game. Now translate that shape over to bars. :)

MechanicalLens

MechanicalLens

2 hours ago, Phoenixshade35 said:

@madmole i was curious about possible corner blocks rounded like what im using on the top of my horde base, and @MechanicalLensis curious about rounded bars, im interested in those as well, for corners to kinda look better, what do u think?  I have looked but can only find the point ones and they don't look good at all on it.

@madmole Phoenixshade35 slightly twisted my words which is fine, I was asking for corner wooden and iron bars, not rounded. :) It's been something I've been wanting since A17, but hey, if they're not added, it's not something I'll lose my sleep over.