Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
STyK_

STyK_

2 hours ago, Cork55 said:

Your skill points would be awarded once you complete the trader quest. You could also make wood frames and all wood items require a nail as well. That places a much larger value on the forge. Alternative 7dtd starts are kind of fun to explore.

Wasteland only maps are really easier than you might think. The key is to scavenge everything that is useful.

It is the hardest biom though, full of landmines and doggos. Its pretty much the end of the road as far as we can make it difficult wise without really modding, without as I mentioned increasing blood moon or turning down exp. Its not really 7 days to die anymore after that, its 7 days of dieing unless you turn down the diff/speed. 25% loot doesn't really give enough to handle more hordes and I'm a pack rat, I take it all unless its useless like 1 lead or equivalent junk, in this case cans too. Only using Nitrogen because regular random gen doesn't cut it at the moment, you can't make maps like this otherwise I wouldn't mod at all. Once you turn off EAC for mods legitimacy comes into question, viewers even question the use of nitrogen on twitch.

I took off the snow and desert pole strips he has so no oil shale for me, totally dependent on salvage.

I encourage anyone else to jump on the challenge with us! Here's my map settings and I've listed my game settings, I don't want to see the map so I can't provide a picture.

Out do me.😉

Spoiler

755665624_TheWastelandsettings.thumb.png.4ad8c3cdf85b1d72356446004358a37a.png

If it isn't recorded or streamed though then its not really proof for the challenge.

*Forgot to add permadeath to the rules.*

STyK_

STyK_

1 hour ago, Cork55 said:

Your skill points would be awarded once you complete the trader quest. You could also make wood frames and all wood items require a nail as well. That places a much larger value on the forge. Alternative 7dtd starts are kind of fun to explore.

Wasteland only maps are really easier than you might think. The key is to scavenge everything that is useful.

It is the hardest biom though, full of landmines and doggos. Its pretty much the end of the road as far as we can make it difficult wise without really modding, without as I mentioned increasing blood moon or turning down exp. Its not really 7 days to die anymore after that, its 7 days of dieing unless you turn down the diff/speed. 25% loot doesn't really give enough to handle more hordes and I'm a pack rat, I take it all unless its useless like 1 lead or equivalent junk, in this case cans too. Only using Nitrogen because regular random gen doesn't cut it at the moment, you can't make maps like this otherwise I wouldn't mod at all. Once you turn off EAC for mods legitimacy comes into question, viewers even question the use of nitrogen on twitch.

I took off the snow and desert pole strips he has so no oil shale for me, totally dependent on salvage.

I encourage anyone else to jump on the challenge with us! Here's my map settings and I've listed my game settings, I don't want to see the map so I can't provide a picture.

Out do me.😉

Spoiler

If it isn't recorded or streamed though then its not really proof for the challenge.

STyK_

STyK_

1 hour ago, Cork55 said:

It is the hardest biom though, full of landmines. Its pretty much the end of the road as far as we can make it difficult wise without really modding, without as I mentioned increasing blood moon or turning down exp. Its not really 7 days to die anymore after that, its 7 days of dieing unless you turn down the diff/speed. 25% loot doesn't really give enough to handle more hordes and I'm a pack rat, I take it all unless its useless like 1 lead or equivalent junk, in this case cans too. Only using Nitrogen because regular random gen doesn't cut it at the moment, you can't make maps like this otherwise I wouldn't mod at all. Once you turn off EAC for mods legitimacy comes into question, viewers even question the use of nitrogen on twitch.

Out do me.😉

Spoiler

STyK_

STyK_

30 minutes ago, Cork55 said:

It is the hardest biom though, full of landmines. Its pretty much the end of the road as far as we can make it difficult wise without really modding, without as I mentioned increasing blood moon or turning down exp. Its not really 7 days to die anymore after that, its 7 days of dieing unless you turn down the diff/speed. 25% loot doesn't really give enough to handle more hordes and I'm a pack rat, I take it all unless its useless like 1 lead or equivalent junk, in this case cans too. Only using Nitrogen because regular random gen doesn't cut it at the moment, you can't make maps like this otherwise I wouldn't mod at all. Once you turn off EAC for mods legitimacy comes into question, viewers even question the use of nitrogen on twitch.

I encourage anyone else to jump on the challenge with us! Here's my map settings and I've listed my game settings, I don't want to see the map so I can't provide a picture. Out do me.😉

Spoiler