Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

50 minutes ago, madmole said:

I've been pushing for some of this kind of stuff for years. We want to make it so that NPCs can sandbox around and use various work stations at their base so trader Bob is pounding on a work bench or something, once that tech is written we can possibly extend it to players, or at least modders can do it. The problem is all the weird use cases I suppose like if a user puts the side of the chair against a wall or another block then getting into that seat might clip geometry and push the player into the void. We would have to make chairs "multi blocks" to avoid that, then you can't use them as intended and put a row of bar stools against a bar, etc.

I would think Bob would need a new room in order to make stuff! he would be canned in their like a can of sham! Same with rekt! maybe he would have workers in the garden and some guting animals, Joel would have people banging on Anvils and polishing armor, Jen would have Doctors and people working on cem benches, and Hue would have peiple pack up guns and working on bullet press. 

IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/ all i know is i want to steal trader bobs Vest! looks like alot of pockets i could uses!

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

43 minutes ago, madmole said:

I've been pushing for some of this kind of stuff for years. We want to make it so that NPCs can sandbox around and use various work stations at their base so trader Bob is pounding on a work bench or something, once that tech is written we can possibly extend it to players, or at least modders can do it. The problem is all the weird use cases I suppose like if a user puts the side of the chair against a wall or another block then getting into that seat might clip geometry and push the player into the void. We would have to make chairs "multi blocks" to avoid that, then you can't use them as intended and put a row of bar stools against a bar, etc.

I would think Bob would need a new room in order to make stuff! he would be canned in their like a can of sham! Same with Bob! maybe he would have workers in the garden and some guting animals, Joel would have people banging on Anvils and polishing armor, Jen would have Doctors and people working on cem benches, and Hue would have peiple pack up guns and working on bullet press. 

IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯